Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Reasons Not to Skip Viñales, Cuba 10 months ago Jagged cliffs commanding the lush emerald horizon. Candy colored homes illuminated against cerulean skies. Palm trees dancing in the warm breeze. Though Viñales doesn't quite fit the traditional definition of "paradise", its unique charms assert it as just that.While it's tempting to focus an...
- Havana Good Time in Cuba 11 months ago Havana had been at the top of my bucket list since high school, back when my favorite movie was "Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights". Though my taste in movies has (thankfully) evolved since my teenage years, Cuba had remained one of my dream destinations. Yet in today's tumultuous political climate, I...
- A Hazy Day in Ha Long Bay 11 months ago Jagged silhouettes command the horizon, and only the sound of rippling waves pierces the tranquil silence. As we glide through Lan Ha Bay towards the enchanted emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, I feel as if I have ventured onto a different planet.Fueled by strong Vietnamese coffee and breakfast pho,...
- Devouring Street Food in Hanoi: What & Where to Eat 1 year ago Somewhere in Hanoi at this very moment, small plastic stools are filling up on overflowing sidewalks. Chopsticks clatter against clearing plates, marinated meats sizzle on a grill, and kaleidoscopes of exotic fruit fly through noisy intersections. Hungry spectators swarm the narrow streets,...
- The Motorcycle Diaries: Vietnam 1 year ago "Just hop on and hold onto me", Tara nonchalantly assures as she tosses me a helmet. "It'll be fine!" The motor rumbles, and I'm quickly awakened from my jet lagged daze. I'm greeted with my first daylight views of Hanoi from the back of her motorbike, bolting through Old Quarter's tangle of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Adelante
15:43 PM February 13, 2014
Courtney always posts poignant thoughts and gorgeous pictures. It's a feast of fancy as diverse as Spain. Love it! Xo
15:54 PM February 13, 2014
Fantastically written, beautiful pictures, and a whimsical and inspiring take on a travel blog! Very impressed:)
16:30 PM February 13, 2014
This is a very good blog!
17:17 PM February 13, 2014
18:13 PM February 13, 2014
Love to read about your adventures!
18:15 PM February 13, 2014
Love this blog!! One of my favourites!
00:47 AM February 14, 2014
I've fallen in love with Courtney and Madrid from this blog!!! The pictures are amazing and her writing is very fun to read!
16:17 PM February 15, 2014
She combines wordplays, anecdotes and real experiences like no other blogger. Even though I myself saw some of the places she writes about, she makes me experience them in a new and refreshing way.