The Apple & Cart
Latest Blog Posts »
- Zena, Dan and Asha the van 1 year ago I grabbed my sister Zena and Dan for a speedy Q&A session before they set off on an exciting adventure in their newly refurbed campervan heading to France, Spain and beyond. Tell me about Asha the van We wanted a homely feel so we looked around for a van with big windows and a long ... [Read...
- Spend a day on Bendor Island, Bandol 1 year ago After a seafood lunch on the coast of Bandol we walked over to the ferry port of Bandol for a 10 min trip to Bendor Island or the Ile de Bendor to the locals. You will find the departure times and the ticket prices on the website: https://www.lesilespaulricard.com/acces-ile-bendor/ The island was...
- The World's Best Once-in-a-lifetime Journeys 1 year ago Cusco and Machu Picchu, Peru were voted number 4 by travel professionals as one of The World’s 50 Best Once-in-a-lifetime Journeys. https://www.flightnetwork.com/blog/worlds-best-journeys/
- Our not-so-relaxing holiday! 1 year ago When looking for a suitable trip to keep my 13 year old twins entertained last summer I came across the world of multi activity holidays. After researching a number of options I finally booked with Undiscovered Mountains and we stayed in Les Olivades hotel in Gap, southeastern France. The...
- Wish I was: in Nara Park, Japan 1 year ago This public park is located at the foot of Mount Wakakusa, near Kyoto and Osaka, with wild sika deer that freely roam around. In Nara Prefecture, Japan, the deer are also known as “bowing deer”, as they bow their heads before being fed special shika senbei (called “deer cookies”).
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Apple & Cart has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!