Latest Blog Posts »
- 2016 Year in Review 3 years ago During the last 10 years, I've lived in 12 homes in eight cities in four different countries. I've held numerous jobs to pay the bills and fund my travels. But 2016 was different.2016 was the first year within the last decade that I lived in one place for the entire year. And the first whole year...
- The Most Instagram-Worthy Christmas Bars in NYC 3 years ago New York City at Christmastime has a bit of magic that you don't find in many other American cities. It may be the ice skating at Rockefeller Center, the fancy window displays or the nostalgia from many holiday movies set in the city: Home Alone II, Elf, and Miracle on 34th Street to name a few.I...
- 13 Hot Springs Every Traveler Wants to Visit 4 years ago As Winter is fast approaching, it's easy to put our outdoor adventure plans on hold. For a few months, we hibernate inside with warm blankets and an extra layer of holiday fat on our bones.If you need inspiration to fight those Winter blues and get outside, consider combining an outdoor excursion...
- The Best Advice for Every College Freshman: Travel 5 years ago I recently read an article that appeared on my Facebook feed titled The Best Advice Any College Freshman Will Ever Get. It's cute and funny and the kind of advice that makes college sophomores nod their heads and the incoming freshman giggle.After a quick google search, I found similar articles...
- 8 Tips for Your First Cruise 5 years ago Cruises can be a great option for an inexpensive vacation abroad, but you have to be careful or you'll get struck with hidden fees and disappointment. I wish someone told me this before my recent cruise vacation!Read on for a few tips to save money and get the most out of your trip.1. Bring your...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Route Words
12:56 PM March 06, 2014
Always enjoy reading about her adventures! She is a talented writer, who loves to see the world and try new things.
16:26 PM March 06, 2014
I am so in awe of you having this amazing adventure! I am inspired by the Zen quote about the Lotus thriving in mud. Your headstand was very impressive!
19:09 PM March 06, 2014
Great blog! Fun and funny information with a unique perspective. Love to learn about Madrid in a personal view unlike any travel guide book or website.
16:26 PM March 07, 2014
She is such a wonderful writer. She has the reader captivated with her writings of her adventures and experiences overseas.
10:22 AM March 13, 2014
Loved reading this!!!
15:12 PM March 13, 2014
Like traveling through someone else's eyes. She brings her experiences to life with lively commentary of her many trips and excursions.