Latest Blog Posts »
- At the Table 2 years ago At the Table Several years ago, at a crossroads of life decisions, my husband and I were walking the streets of Basel. Heads down under a big umbrella, we were hiding from the drizzle. On our way back to the hotel, we often stopped to […]
- Finding Words to Describe a Photograph 2 years ago English Many years ago, in the German language grammar classes in high school, we were given the task of describing a photograph. A picture, often surreal, without any context. By writing a short paragraph, we had to demonstrate the possession of elaborate vocabulary to describe […]
- The Place of the Books 3 years ago Българска версия може да откриeте под английската. In his essay Brief Notes on the Art and Manner of Arranging One’s Books Georges Perec says that every library answers a twofold need, which is often also a twofold obsession: that of conserving certain...
- Soul Shelter while Shelter in Place 3 years ago Версия на български може да прочетете по-долу. The last couple of months were definitely hard for us. Just like many average family in the Western world we found ourselves in a situation when both my husband and I are full time working from home and […]
- Easter Memories 3 years ago This weekend in Bulgaria we celebrate the Orthodox Easter. When I think of Easter time during my childhood I can write a long list of pleasures like: My mum letting the sweet Easter bread dough rise during the night so she can bake them in […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Anatomia Fotografica has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!