Latest Blog Posts »
- The Place of the Books 11 months ago Българска версия може да откриeте под английската. In his essay Brief Notes on the Art and Manner of Arranging One’s Books Georges Perec says that every library answers a twofold need, which is often also a twofold obsession: that of conserving certain...
- Soul Shelter while Shelter in Place 13 months ago Версия на български може да прочетете по-долу. The last couple of months were definitely hard for us. Just like many average family in the Western world we found ourselves in a situation when both my husband and I are full time working from home and […]
- Easter Memories 11 months ago This weekend in Bulgaria we celebrate the Orthodox Easter. When I think of Easter time during my childhood I can write a long list of pleasures like: My mum letting the sweet Easter bread dough rise during the night so she can bake them in […]
- Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea 3 years ago One of our first trips in Northern California happened to be in the Monterey area. We spent the Memorial Day long weekend driving around Monterey, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pacific Grove. Here there are some postcards from this journey.
- Calm Christmas 4 years ago In December we had to take yet another life decision. When you have to choose between two almost equally good opportunities, there is no choice but to take the one with less disadvantages and immediately forget about all of them when the decision is taken. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Anatomia Fotografica has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!