Open Minded Traveler
Latest Blog Posts »
- For Sale in Manizales Colombia - Farm with Great Touristic Potential $217,000 USD 8 months ago For a unique situation which will pay you back on your investment, this Farm For Sale in Manizales with Touristic Potential is a special place for touristic ambitions only 15 minutes from el Centro (downtown), Manizales in the heart of the Colombian Coffee Axis.
- 7 Ways to Increase Your Home Security While Traveling 11 months ago Ways to Increase Your Home Security While Traveling is something that people should look forward to. While leaving the area does come with a long list of pros, it does bring some cons as well. One of the biggest cons to traveling isn’t the financial aspect or even the planning aspect, but rather...
- How to Live a Happy Life in Colombia, in 10 tips! 11 months ago Burn-out and disillusionment is a real part of life here. Let's open a can of worms, and talk about How to Have a Happy Life in Colombia.
- As a Woman in Colombia 2 | Loneliness and Frustration 11 months ago Let’s pull one of our big white elephants out of the closet about life as a woman (men too!!) in Colombia, and the loneliness and frustration that tends to come along with it. Maybe this will be a series articles I am combining all my past and present experiences into a review of how I feel in...
- The Honest Truth About Colombian Women 1 year ago Colombian women, could she be the beginning of a romantic lifestyle in an exotic far away country, or your worst nightmare. This is probably one of the most controversial posts I have ever written so put on a seatbelt and hang on tight! First, it is important to know how I collected my data –...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Open Minded Traveler
21:04 PM September 26, 2014
I have been reading this blog for six months whilst travelling in Colombia. Open Minded Traveller offers an insight into the ups and downs of living in Colombia