Open Minded Traveler
Latest Blog Posts »
- For Sale in Manizales Colombia - Farm with Great Touristic Potential $217,000 USD 5 months ago For a unique situation which will pay you back on your investment, this Farm For Sale in Manizales with Touristic Potential is a special place for touristic ambitions only 15 minutes from el Centro (downtown), Manizales in the heart of the Colombian Coffee Axis.
- 7 Ways to Increase Your Home Security While Traveling 8 months ago Ways to Increase Your Home Security While Traveling is something that people should look forward to. While leaving the area does come with a long list of pros, it does bring some cons as well. One of the biggest cons to traveling isn’t the financial aspect or even the planning aspect, but rather...
- How to Live a Happy Life in Colombia, in 10 tips! 8 months ago Burn-out and disillusionment is a real part of life here. Let's open a can of worms, and talk about How to Have a Happy Life in Colombia.
- As a Woman in Colombia 2 | Loneliness and Frustration 9 months ago Let’s pull one of our big white elephants out of the closet about life as a woman (men too!!) in Colombia, and the loneliness and frustration that tends to come along with it. Maybe this will be a series articles I am combining all my past and present experiences into a review of how I feel in...
- The Honest Truth About Colombian Women 11 months ago Colombian women, could she be the beginning of a romantic lifestyle in an exotic far away country, or your worst nightmare. This is probably one of the most controversial posts I have ever written so put on a seatbelt and hang on tight! First, it is important to know how I collected my data –...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Open Minded Traveler
21:04 PM September 26, 2014
I have been reading this blog for six months whilst travelling in Colombia. Open Minded Traveller offers an insight into the ups and downs of living in Colombia