Latest Blog Posts »
- Bahn Mi the Savior 4 years ago I try to stick to a routine when preparing to check out from a hotel. Zip all compartments on my pack, make sure money and documents are secure, check under the bed … Continue reading →
- Instablurb: Taiwan's Night Markets 5 years ago Taiwan is often ignored by the dominant forces in travel publishing. It rarely makes the cut on any of the “Top Ten Tropical Getaways” lists that litter the interwebs, and the under abundance of drug induced beach parties largely keep … Continue reading →
- S.K.S. Attempts to Debunk Misconceptions of Blacks in Taiwan 5 years ago Taiwan video production group Stop Kidding Studio recently released a video entitled 台灣人對黑人的四大誤解:Things Taiwanese Don’t Know About Black People. In the video, African-American Tiffany tries to explain and debunk some of the common misconceptions Taiwanese have of blacks in...
- Three Meals: Singapore 5 years ago Singapore. The tiny island nation that could; a mega mash-up of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian influences; a blank canvas of sorts for the ultra wealthy and if you’re there on a lengthy layover, a foodie playground for vagabonds with … Continue reading →
- Philippine Omens: Morse Code 5 years ago I’m often amused by the varying standards of airport security around the world. In the U.S. you could easily find yourself locked in a dimly lit interrogation room with a husky TSA officer for answering your cellphone in the customs line; while … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dreadlock Travels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!