WELCOME BACK, SPACEGIRL
Latest Blog Posts »
- SIX MOIS DANS LA VIE 4 years ago It goes by in such a flash.
- COMING BACK... IS NOT THE SAME AS NEVER LEAVING. 4 years ago
- APP ATTACK 4 years ago My iPhone has cycled through a good number of utilitarian apps since I moved to France. Here are the ones that have made it through an initial six-month trial and still are proving useful. Whatsapp (link) iMessages don’t seem to be totally reliable overseas – they’re OK for touching base with...
- THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU 4 years ago Inspired by this very lovely post on This Is Jackson Riley that helped me a lot – full of more practical advice than what I’m about to shovel out Disclaimer: This isn’t so much a practical list as it is a sentimental one. But it’s what I’m glad I brought with me. I had the […]
- THINGS TO LEAVE BEHIND IN THE U.S. 4 years ago Lamps. Floor lamps, desk lamps – don’t think that you can just plug them in with a converter. My popped bulbs and lovely rosewood table lamps which are now in a bin will tell you otherwise. Don’t bother. Iron. See above. Giant U.S. – sized cleaning supplies. There won’t be any room in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » WELCOME BACK, SPACEGIRL has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!