Latest Blog Posts »
- The Snail's Holiday 4 months ago I wrote a cute little rhyming story about a snail and a nudibranch last year. Check it out: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B088TH3S1Q
- Wayan and the Turtle King 4 years ago Hi guys, Long time no see! I’d like to invite you to my new website wayan.blue . My book, Wayan and the Turtle King is available in the following languages: English, Indonesian-English, French-English, Spanish-English, Mandarin-English and Zulu-English. I’ve designed the book to be used in the...
- Some thoughts on teaching English in China and Indonesia 4 years ago It’s been more than a year since my last post but I think i’s important to put some information out there for prospective English teachers. After I left Korea in 2015 my went to China. I had a two year plan and was very excited about the position I’d accepted with EF 6 months prior …...
- New horizons 6 years ago Hi everyone, This is just a quick update to say that I moved to China recently in order to learn more about this fascinating country. I hope that you have found my blog on Korea useful and that you will enjoy your time there as much as I did mine. x
- Freediving update/feedback 6 years ago I spent March in the Philippines improving my freediving and I’m happy to say that despite some sinus issues early on and a cold in somewhere in the middle, I am now certified as SSI Level 2 Instructor. A few tips on preparing for your course: – choose a center that makes time for your …...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thissokolife has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!