- Home » Expat Blogs » South Africa » Cape Town » Expat Cape Town
Expat Cape Town
Expat Cape Town
Follow our expatriate family's experiences in vibrant and multicultural Cape Town. Living in South Africa's friendly Mother City attracts people from all nations. Find a multitude of insights from Culture Shock to Business Guide. Enjoy:-)
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jul 30, Travel to South Africa with Children | Immigration | Documents | PCR 1 year ago Update July 2021 - UBC Requirements, PCR tests and masks - Travel to South Africa with Children - important updated information
- Jul 30, South Africa Health Facts | Travel Health | Vaccinations | Malaria 1 year ago Our South Africa Health Facts includes info and resources on recommended vaccinations, covid-19 and malaria in South Africa.
- Jul 12, Cape Town School Calendar | School Holidays 2021 and 2022 | Schooling 1 year ago Cape Town School Calendar: Schools will remain closed until 26 July 2021. More about school terms and holidays of Cape Town public schools and private schools
- Mar 14, Events in March 2020 | Cape Town Events | Whats On in Cape Town 2020 3 years ago Find here the best events in March 2020 on our updated events calendar with links to organisers
- Mar 14, World Travel Market Africa | Travel Expo 2020 postponed! 3 years ago Postponed! World Travel Market Africa will NOT take place from 6 - 8 April 2020 at the CTICC
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Cape Town has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!