- Home » Expat Blogs » Hong Kong » accidentaltaitai
Writer and editor; blogging my way around Hong Kong with a toddler in tow! Musings on expat life, parenting and anything else that pops up!
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Accidental Tai-Tai retires! 4 years ago It’s been a good run, but from now on you’ll find me over at katefarrwrites.com.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSED! We're kicking goals with FREE Tiny Tots football classes up for grabs! 4 years ago THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED! As a parent of two extremely active kids, I have long since come to the conclusion that young children are like dogs: you have to take them out and … Continue reading →
- KidsFest Hong Kong ticket giveaway: It's time to meet the Monstersaurus! 5 years ago COMPETITION CLOSED! Congratulations to Clare Benson, who wins four tickets to Monstersaurus! Yes, it’s that time of the year again… KidsFest! Bringing the best of children’s theatre to Hong Kong, this annual event is always a highlight in our calendar, … Continue reading →
- The Accidental Tai-Tai's Guide To New Year's Resolutions 5 years ago Happy New Year, lovely subscribers, and I hope that the festive season delivered all that you could hope for! My letter to Santa included sleep, gin and noise-cancelling headphones… so I suppose one out of three ain’t bad (served with … Continue reading →
- Feeling peckish? Win tickets to The Tiger Who Came To Tea! 5 years ago COMPETITION CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who entered! This striped tiger’s tale, adapted from the original book by Judith Kerr, is all about friendship, the joy of sharing, and (in my humble opinion) a rather impolite dinner guest! You can catch up … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » accidentaltaitai has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!