Brits In Toronto
Latest Blog Posts »
- Successful Brits in Toronto: Andrew Mcloughlin 1 month ago They say an Englishman’s home is his castle but unless you own Casa Loma that’s not entirely true. So today’s Successful Brit in Toronto — Andrew Mcloughlin — is here to set the record straight as a real estate professional. “Our house, it has a crowd,” explains Andrew. “There’s...
- Join the Brits in Toronto community and Toronto FC for a huge football event on June 7 2 months ago Brits in Toronto, the Toronto Brit Meetup Group and Typically British Toronto have teamed up with Toronto FC for a night of fun, football, music, pints, food, networking and interactive games with prizes to be won on Friday, June 7. A lot of work is going into the planning of this for the British...
- We have 10 FREE double passes to see an advance screening of Tolkien on May 6 3 months ago “Hello, my precious. Do you want the ring? No. OK then, how about 20 free tickets to a film about the bloke who invented that character? Sorted, Bilbo.” We made some of that quote up, but if you love The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings then you have to see this film — Tolkien […]
- Let's all help fellow Brit Jordan find a job! 2 months ago Fellow Brit in Toronto, Jordan, moved here in October and is looking for a job to suit his skills. If anyone out there can help in any way, shape or form, it would be much appreciated. Jordan did us a favour and wrote his own blog post. That shows a LOT of proactive initiative in […]
- Brits In Toronto have partnered with Toronto FC to offer discounted tickets to the British community 2 months ago In part 1 of exciting football news regarding Toronto FC and Brits in Toronto, the two hugely successful organizations have partnered up as BFFs to offer some decent ticket discounts to the British community. If you’ve never seen a live TFC game before or are a Brit visiting Toronto on a scouting...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brits In Toronto has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!