Brits In Toronto
Latest Blog Posts »
- Let's all help fellow Brit Alex find a job! 3 weeks ago Do you know what propaganda is? It’s when a Cockney takes a long look at Alex’s resume … and likes what he sees. Alex contacted Brits in Toronto with the exciting news that he’s coming to Toronto on March 19 and would like to get a job ASAP. “I have extensive experience in VIP client […]
- And A Scotch Egg: A British-style panel show 2 months ago Dan e-mailed to let us know about a British-style panel show called And A Scotch Egg. And A Scotch Egg is everything you love about British panel shows, brought to you live on stage every month at Comedy Bar. In each show two hilarious teams of comedians face off in a series of quizzes, games […]
- Let's all help fellow Brit Nicole find a job! 2 months ago Been a while since we posted so firstly … happy new year! Only about 346 days left till Christmas. Let’s start off mid-January 2019 with helping a fellow Brit find a job. Nicole will be making the big move to Toronto at the beginning of April this year on an International Experience Canada...
- Successful Brits in Toronto: Miranda Anthistle 4 months ago Brits in Toronto got an anonymous news tip the other day (thanks Brian, see you at Scallywags next Saturday?) and not being ones to burn our sources, decided to follow up on the scoop. Five minutes of hard Googling later we discovered Miranda Anthistle, a Successful Brit in Toronto, who is a...
- Air Transat tests British expats in Canada for homesickness 3 months ago Air Transat’s latest campaign aims to offer customers a tongue-in-cheek cure for homesickness at the holiday season. In the video, British expats living in Canada are told they are participating in a scientific study that will help cure their homesickness. While hooked up to a brain scanner, they...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brits In Toronto has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!