Latest Blog Posts »
- Remembrance 5 days ago Do you remember what it was like to be a kid? I remember a lot of frustration at all the things I knew I didn’t know. There was so much I had to learn and I remember feeling a bit shackled by my own littleness. At the same time, I loved the wonder and general awesomeness of being a kid. Anything...
- London Soho 1 week ago Soho is a provocative slice of London. Famous for its sex shops, theatres, and nightlife, it’s a neighbourhood with a vibe that’s two parts scintillating one part grunge, sort of like a sputtering neon light in a dark corner window. Needless to say, some tourists avoid it, which is a real...
- Halloween Bee 2 weeks ago Say hello to the sleepiest wobbly, bobbly little bumble bee! He was (in my very biased opinion) the bee of the ball at our Halloween Housewarming party.For the last couple of weeks, he’s been helping me put together our house before having a few friends over to celebrate. We managed to pull it...
- Pancakes + Pumpkins 3 weeks ago This year Jon and I have celebrated two important anniversaries: In September it was 10 years since we first met (at a Pancake Breakfast Party) and on Halloween it will be 8 years since we started dating. Our friends Serena and Robin—partly by inspiration, and partly by chance—ended up...
- Avery + the New House 1 month ago This is Ezra meeting his potential future wife for the first time.Our friends Sophie and Byron had their precious baby girl Avery Rose Louise just shy of two months after we had Ezra and the two have practically been betrothed since in the womb.Sophie and Byron are going to be the best parents....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Young Rubbish
20:16 PM March 28, 2014
Clever writing, very personal and entertaining. I LOVELOVELOVE the beautiful pictures!
21:43 PM March 28, 2014
Amazing photos. Delightful take on life in London. Definitely worth reading.
16:09 PM March 29, 2014
Very clear and clever writing. Overall it appears to be a great blog of a beautiful couples life of work and leisure. The articles are always fun to read and the pictures are phenomenal. Most articles are objective but when there are opinions to be expressed, they are hilarious.
05:25 AM April 01, 2014
This is a fantastic blog! I subscribe through bloglovin' and have it on my toolbar so I always remember to keep up with it. Jess is a wonderful writer who constantly makes me laugh. Jon, on the rare occasion when he writes, always seems to leave some juicy tidbit behind. The pictures are so beautiful. Obviously done by a pro! They make me want to board a plane and head over to England myself.
14:30 PM April 17, 2014
I love this blog because its full of photos! The text suppliments but doesn't overwhelm the posts. Plus they have a great sense of humor!
05:25 AM October 31, 2014
I love this blog.... Makes me smile every time. The pictures are breath taking.
10:54 AM January 12, 2015
I love that someone is doing a vlog on here. It's really professional. It means I get to experience life in London a bit too, which is really fab.