Eat. Travel. Live.
Latest Blog Posts »
- The End of One Chapter... 3 years ago This new year marks a lot of changes for me. The biggest change: I’m officially moving to China to teach English! The past 7 months in the U.S. have been pretty intense. It’s been kind of hard because I feel like I had taken a huge step down in my career. I was working two part-time […]
- 5 Reasons to Visit Vladivostok, Russia 3 years ago Vladivostok is Russia’s far Eastern coastal city and the last stop on the Trans-Siberian Railway. Contemporary lifestyle meets tradition in this often over-looked, yet captivating city. Here are just a few reasons why this lovely coastal city is worth your time. 1. Natural Surroundings Purple...
- The Ultimate Packing Guide: India 4 years ago First of all let me just say, I am an over-packer. I’ve become better over the years, but I always want to pack every possible thing I could ever need in my backpack. India really pushed me to pack light because I knew my backpack was something I would have to carry every day, sometimes […]
- 12 Hours in Budapest 4 years ago Sorry for not updating in forever! A lot has happened since my last entry. For a variety of reasons, I’ve ended up back in the motherland. I’m not sure how long I will be in America, but it looks like it’s going to be a while. (Seeing as I’m low on $ after traversing the […]
- Croatia Chillin 4 years ago I was lucky enough to get a one week break between semesters while working here in Turkey. I decided to take a trip to Croatia and Slovenia! The flight was cheap, so my friend from work decided to go with me. We hopped on a plane, and two hours later we were in the magical […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Eat. Travel. Live. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!