Latest Blog Posts »
- Valentine's Day: The Love Story of Cupid and Psyche 5 days ago In September, I visited Capo Colonna on the east coast of Calabria. I’d been there before many years ago, but I had never been to the Museo Archeologico di Capo Colonna, which is located right next to the Archaeological Park where you can find the […] The post Valentine’s Day: The Love Story...
- World Nutella Day 2019 ~ Bocconotti Calabresi with Nutella 2 weeks ago World Nutella Day is here! And as I indulge in some Nutella today, I think to myself, che mondo sarebbe senza Nutella? (what would the world be like without Nutella?) And World Nutella Day couldn’t come at a better time. As the winter starts feeling long […] The post World Nutella Day 2019 ~...
- Italian Expressions To Start Using 1 month ago Every language has certain expressions that they just don’t teach you in classrooms or in textbooks. And although I was stumbling with the Italian language when I moved to Italy, one of the things I really focused on was listening for those words and expressions that would […] The post...
- Hope For 2019 2 months ago The New Year is approaching and even though we don’t need to wait until the New Year to make a change, there is something about the closing of one year and the start of a new one that makes you reflect. When you really think […] The post Hope For 2019 appeared first on Calabrisella Mia.
- Christmas in Cosenza 2 months ago It's Christmas and Cosenza is getting into the Christmas Spirit with these events the whole family will enjoy. Take a look at what's expected this year! The post Christmas in Cosenza appeared first on Calabrisella Mia.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Calabrisella Mia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!