Latest Blog Posts »
- The Invaders are back: Invasioni Digitali 2017 4 years ago The Invasioni Digitali or Digital Invasions initiative was created to promote culture through the eyes of its participants. As “invaders”, you are asked to photograph and share your experiences through social media. … Read More The Invaders are back: Invasioni Digitali 2017
- The Fiera di San Giuseppe Guide 4 years ago The Fiera di San Giuseppe is one of the oldest and most traditional fairs in Cosenza. Get the most out of the fair with this guide!… Read More The Fiera di San Giuseppe Guide
- Celebrate Women's Day With a Mimosa Cocktail 4 years ago Today is International Women’s Day, or as it’s known here in Italy, Festa della Donne. Before moving to Italy, I wasn’t too familiar with this day and it seemed to be celebrated mainly in Europe. But, it’s believed that its origins are actually rooted in America. Although, there are many...
- Carnevale in Cosenza 4 years ago Carnevale, also known as Carnival or Mardi Gras, is celebrated in so many parts of the world like Rio De Janeiro, New Orleans, Notting Hill, Venice and, well, even Cosenza. Corso Mazzini is the place to be if you want to partake in the festivities linked to Carnevale. There have been stands set...
- World Nutella Day 2017 ~ Creamy Nutella Liqueur 4 years ago Here we go again, it’s World Nutella Day. If you love Nutella as much as I do, then you probably already know what World Nutella Day is. But, if for some odd reason, you still aren’t sure what I’m talking about, then head over here and read up on this now internationally recognized event...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Calabrisella Mia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!