Little by Little
Latest Blog Posts »
- Studio 2 years ago My studio has been set up, and I have slowly been getting back into clay. As I continue to explore forms that I just touched on in college, I realize how much more I need to learn and practice. The change in location, North Carolina instead of Ohio, also has been adding to the learning […]
- Holy smokes... where have we been 3 years ago I can’t believe it has been since January that I have shared any adventures. We have been home for nearly a whole year! Our new house is really starting to feel like home. Pictures are slowly being hung, swing set installed, sand boxes ready, guest house finally ready to be a guest house,...
- Decemblur 4 years ago December first came and sped ahead, the boys’ winter break started, and now I feel like January is quickly approaching. This month was filled with whirlwind celebrating and gifting, family and fun. Here are some late November and December pictures…Thanksgiving chef, chicken wrangling,...
- Our newest "pets" 4 years ago We are embracing country life here on what my Dad likes to call, “work farm the sequel”. It’s keeping us busy; trees to cut down, wood to stack, leaves to blow, chickens to look after. Much different from last year in Beijing just calling maintenance and trying to explain the problem in...
- 12 acres of corn maze 4 years ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Little by Little has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!