Latest Blog Posts »
- Blood, Sweat, and Beers 1 week ago Are beers which use war in their branding a tribute to soldiers that fell? Or is a tragic event being used as a cynical commercial tool? The post Blood, Sweat, and Beers appeared first on Belgian Smaak.
- EP019 | The One True Beer of the Westhoek 2 weeks ago In this episode, we explore the hop growing culture of the Westhoek, with hop farmers, brewers and a hop queen hopeful. The post EP019 | The One True Beer of the Westhoek appeared first on Belgian Smaak.
- EP018 | "Witloof"—The Curious Case of Belgium's White Gold 3 weeks ago What are farmers, scientists and researchers doing to ensure Belgium's iconic vegetable—the Belgian endive or "Witloof"—doesn't disappear forever? The post EP018 | “Witloof”—The Curious Case of Belgium’s White Gold appeared first on Belgian Smaak.
- The Animal Kingdom of Belgian Beer 4 weeks ago Just what do animals on bottles of beer tell us about the history of the region in which those beers are produced? And what do they say about the personalities of the people that produce them? The post The Animal Kingdom of Belgian Beer appeared first on Belgian Smaak.
- Putting Hops on the Table in Belgium's Westhoek 3 months ago Why has Poperings Hommelbier from Leroy Breweries resonated so much with people in the main hop growing region in Belgium? The post Putting Hops on the Table in Belgium’s Westhoek appeared first on Belgian Smaak.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Belgian Smaak has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!