Latest Blog Posts »
- EP024 | Best Original Cheese 4 weeks ago Peter Boonen of Kaasmakerij Catharinadal set out to make a new blue cheese for his wife. The cheese he created became awards-winning. The post EP024 | Best Original Cheese appeared first on Belgian Smaak.
- Het Anker and its Anchorman 1 month ago How did Charles Leclef turn around the fortunes of a brewery on the verge of bankruptcy and reinforce his commitment to the city of Mechelen? The post Het Anker and its Anchorman appeared first on Belgian Smaak.
- EP023 | Charles Leclef of Brouwerij Het Anker 1 month ago Charles Leclef discusses beer, business, and politics, and talks about how he turned around the fortunes of Brouwerij Het Anker in Mechelen. The post EP023 | Charles Leclef of Brouwerij Het Anker appeared first on Belgian Smaak.
- The Way to a Woman's Heart is with Belgian Blue Cheese 2 months ago An artisanal cheese maker from the Catharinadal cheese factory in Belgium created a new cheese as a romantic gesture for his wife. Just how did it became a world-famous blue cheese that delighted the international cheese community? The post The Way to a Woman’s Heart is with Belgian Blue Cheese...
- EP022 | Looking Deep Inside Your Cave 2 months ago The Kazematten brewery represents the coming together of two prominent brewing families as they each chase what was missing in their lives. The post EP022 | Looking Deep Inside Your Cave appeared first on Belgian Smaak.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Belgian Smaak has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!