- Home » Expat Blogs » Venezuela » Teaching Wanderlust
The tales of an international educator, teaching her way around the world, one country at a time.
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Visit to the Dentist in Indonesia 3 years ago In my nine years of teaching at international schools, I have never worked at a school that has provided dental insurance! The reason that they always say that you […]
- Borobudur Temple: A Central Java Must-See 3 years ago I was considering if I should write a post about visiting Yogyakarta in October of last year in addition to my upcoming spring break trip there, and decided that I […]
- How Has the Coronavirus Impacted My Life in Indonesia? 3 years ago According to the news yesterday, there are only 2 cases of the virus here in Indonesia. Those cases are in Jakarta, which is about an hour's flight from me, on the other side Java.
- One Day as a Tourist in Surabaya, Indonesia 3 years ago This weekend I took the opportunity to stay downtown and pretend to be a tourist in Surabaya! Normally I tell my friends and family to just skip Surabaya and meet […]
- Solo Mama + Toddler Travel Gear 3 years ago This post contains Amazon affiliate links to products I love. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. I’ve been traveling internationally with my little man since […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Teaching Wanderlust has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!