Expats in Costa Rica
Latest Blog Posts »
- Some thoughts on Costa Rica Part 2 3 years ago It's still hot here, but I guess I'm getting used to it and it doesn't bother me as much as it did before. It's now the rainy season, which means it's sunny until around 3pm, then a massive storm will roll in. The storm only last a few hours, usually clearing up just in time for one of the...
- Cost of Living Update 3 years ago A trip to the local famers market and $18 later:
- Mamon Chino 3 years ago Mamon Chino or Rambutan is a local fruit here in Costa Rica that I've never had before in the states. Once peeled you eat the fruit around the small seed and it tastes like a grape, without the skin.
- Tamarindo Beach - Nara's First Ever Horseback Ride 4 years ago
- A typical day driving the kids to school 4 years ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Expats in Costa Rica
22:50 PM September 23, 2014
I'm thinking about relocating to costa rica and I'm not sure where to collect information. My background Is in construction and I would like to build my own home with my brothers help who is a carpenter. I've heard we can't work for three years so does this mean we can't build our own home? If I decide after awhile to move back and sell the place can I? I'm concerned about crocodiles, boas, and crime. Are crOcodiles in the ocean? Thanks, Clementine