Latest Blog Posts »
- My first Workaway experience - 2 months on the beautiful island of Malta 2 days ago For anyone who hasn’t heard of Workway.info, they are “the world’s leading community for sustainable travel and cultural exchange.” As a Workaway member you can contact thousands of hosts all over the world (they currently have placements in 180 countries) and arrange as many exchanges as...
- The Malta Diaries: Week 3 3 days ago Hello! I’m late as usual… what’s new? BUT… it is a bumper post as promised, so grab a cup of tea, or a glass of wine and let’s dive straight in!! Saturday (Day 13): My first visitor arrived on Saturday for a long weekend and since Sunday is my only day off, we bit the […]
- Fear is the mind killer 1 week ago My friend has a tattoo with these words on her arm. She’s been wanting to start a blog for years and never plucked up the courage, hopefully now she will. Because she’s unemployed and looking for her next challenge. As am I. Different circumstances, same end result. I finally built up the...
- The Malta Diaries: Week 2 2 weeks ago Hi! Happy Friday! So, my plan had been to post every Sunday as that’s my day off, but exciting news!! I have my first visitor arriving tomorrow
- Things to do in Hilversum: Volunteering at Dierenasiel Crailo (Crailo Animal Shelter) 2 weeks ago Vereniging Dierenasiel Crailo (“Association Crailo animal shelter”) is located close to Media Park in Hilversum, the Netherlands. Since the association was founded in 1925, more than 200,000 pets have been taken in, cared for and re-homed. A staggering number, which, according to the shelter,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bitterballen Bruid
12:54 PM July 16, 2015
Very entertaining blog for both expats and Dutch people like me. Bitterballenbruid has a great eye for things that are typically Dutch, which are described in detail and with typically English wit.