Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bonded by Ice 3 weeks ago Every morning when I drive my kids to school, we pass by a high school, where the bell time must be earlier than ours because there are always teenagers lingering around outside. On more than one occasion my kids have,… The post Bonded by Ice appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Meet the Authors: Life on the Move 2 months ago Last year I did a call for submissions on stories of life abroad. What arrived was an array of brave, bold, and entertaining women from across the globe, with tales of life in countries foreign to them. Together their stories… The post Meet the Authors: Life on the Move appeared first on...
- Mom Guilt, It's a Real Thing! 2 months ago “My Mommy cried last night,” I heard a five-year-old in my class confess to her friend as they ate their snack at their little kindergarten size table. “Why?” Her friend inquired with concern and shock. By this time, I was… The post Mom Guilt, It’s a Real Thing! appeared first on...
- Skinny-fat 3 months ago Disclaimer: I wrote this in the fall but haven’t got around to posting it until now. Since writing this, December happened. I lived off shortbread and eggnog, followed by tortilla chips and margaritas in Mexico. Things have fluctuated a bit,… The post Skinny-fat appeared first on Canadian...
- Take Me Anywhere 4 months ago French school. They’ve really got things figured out over there! Aside from NEVER having to pack your kid a lunch; my favourite thing had to be the configuration of the school calendar. Every six weeks they have two weeks off.… The post Take Me Anywhere appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!