Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Find Submission Success with Catriona from The Word Bothy 4 days ago For those of you getting ready to write your first submission for one of the Wine, Women & Wellbeing books (details here), I’ve invited my friend Catriona Turner to offer some advice. Catriona was the copyeditor on my anthology Life on the Move, and helped… The post Find Submission...
- Call for Submissions 6 days ago Calling all creatives, hustlers, and dreamers! We want you in our circle! There is power in sharing our stories. We rise by lifting others and we do that through our voices and shared experiences. Have you ever wanted to be published? … The post Call for Submissions appeared first on...
- Privilege, Culture & The Super 8 4 months ago When you grown up with a dad who’s a expat for an international oil company and a mom who takes up travel blogging for HuffPost, chances are you’ve been around the world a bit, and stayed in some pretty swanky… The post Privilege, Culture & The Super 8 appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Borrowed Time 6 months ago The saying has never rang so true as it has for our family right now. This was our summer to move. We were back home in Canada for a ‘pause’, as they say en francais. Contractually speaking, we were supposed… The post Borrowed Time appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Reflecting on Life on the Move 1 year ago As I sit here reading the final proof copy of Life on the Move, I can’t help but be brought back to my expat days. I can’t stop myself from reflecting on what has gone on over the past year.… The post Reflecting on Life on the Move appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!