Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel Tips for New Parents-From a Sleep Expert 1 month ago I wish I could say that my babies were great sleepers when they were born. But that was NOT the case. After a several months of being frazzled new parents that were not sleeping, we sought out a sleep expert.… The post Travel Tips for New Parents-From a Sleep Expert appeared first on Canadian...
- Reflecting on Life on the Move 2 months ago As I sit here reading the final proof copy of Life on the Move, I can’t help but be brought back to my expat days. I can’t stop myself from reflecting on what has gone on over the past year.… The post Reflecting on Life on the Move appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Wine, Women & Well-Being 5 months ago If there’s one thing I have learned from living in so many different countries over the past decade is that community can make all the difference. If you’ve got the right people in your life you can live and be… The post Wine, Women & Well-Being appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Bonded by Ice 6 months ago Every morning when I drive my kids to school, we pass by a high school, where the bell time must be earlier than ours because there are always teenagers lingering around outside. On more than one occasion my kids have,… The post Bonded by Ice appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Meet the Authors: Life on the Move 6 months ago Last year I did a call for submissions on stories of life abroad. What arrived was an array of brave, bold, and entertaining women from across the globe, with tales of life in countries foreign to them. Together their stories… The post Meet the Authors: Life on the Move appeared first on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!