Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Take Me Anywhere 3 weeks ago French school. They’ve really got things figured out over there! Aside from NEVER having to pack your kid a lunch; my favourite thing had to be the configuration of the school calendar. Every six weeks they have two weeks off.… The post Take Me Anywhere appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Lisa's Tin of Sin 4 weeks ago Back when we lived in France there was a lot of people that I wanted to let know I appreciated them at Christmas time. My friends there were like family and of course they needed to be acknowledged but I… The post Lisa’s Tin of Sin appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- The Gift of Experience, It's Like a Vacation 2 months ago Until this past summer, our family’s home base has always been France. Spending all those years travelling in Europe has left its mark on our kids. Their favourite food of all time is gnocchi. It’s not French, but it was… The post The Gift of Experience, It’s Like a Vacation appeared first...
- (Embarrassing) Gender Roles 2 months ago I consider myself a feminist if I were to put a label on things. But it’s seems a bit ridiculous that there even has to be a word for it. Of course women are equal. Obviously we can do whatever… The post (Embarrassing) Gender Roles appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Book 6- Why it's Important 2 months ago The Kids Who Travel the World: Indonesia is out for the world to read today! I’ve got my hands on a copy, and you can get yours on Amazon! This book is extra special to me for a few reasons.… The post Book 6- Why it’s Important appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!