Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Privilege, Culture & The Super 8 4 weeks ago When you grown up with a dad who’s a expat for an international oil company and a mom who takes up travel blogging for HuffPost, chances are you’ve been around the world a bit, and stayed in some pretty swanky… The post Privilege, Culture & The Super 8 appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Borrowed Time 4 months ago The saying has never rang so true as it has for our family right now. This was our summer to move. We were back home in Canada for a ‘pause’, as they say en francais. Contractually speaking, we were supposed… The post Borrowed Time appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Reflecting on Life on the Move 1 year ago As I sit here reading the final proof copy of Life on the Move, I can’t help but be brought back to my expat days. I can’t stop myself from reflecting on what has gone on over the past year.… The post Reflecting on Life on the Move appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Wine, Women & Well-Being 1 year ago If there’s one thing I have learned from living in so many different countries over the past decade is that community can make all the difference. If you’ve got the right people in your life you can live and be… The post Wine, Women & Well-Being appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Bonded by Ice 1 year ago Every morning when I drive my kids to school, we pass by a high school, where the bell time must be earlier than ours because there are always teenagers lingering around outside. On more than one occasion my kids have,… The post Bonded by Ice appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!