Talking Italian in my Sleep
Latest Blog Posts »
- Orecchiette/Orecchini 4 years ago
- US vs. Italy. Ibuprofen. 5 years ago
- I've Got a New Oven, So Cookies! 5 years ago We got a new oven a few weeks ago which is awesome, as it now takes a reasonable amount of time to cook something. No more six hour chickens or three hour bagels. I don’t even care that my roasting pan and one of my cookie sheets don’t fit in it. Even though it’s about 32ºC today, I...
- Substitute (or How to Cook Indian Food with a Bunch of Wrong Ingredients) 5 years ago One of the things I find myself having to deal with here so much more than I ever did in NY is using up food before it spoils. In part because of the lack of preservatives or maybe the lack of a good seal on our ancient refrigerator but mostly because in NY, I didn’t cook, unless you count the...
- Ancona 5 years ago Last week, we took the train to Ancona. It’s a port city about an hour and a half from here.I think maybe because it’s a port city, it has a lot of immigrants and because of that, there are an abundance of markets—asian, African, eastern European—that cater to them. It was lovely to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Talking Italian in my Sleep has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!