Latest Blog Posts »
- Weird & Offbeat: The German Salt Museum in Lüneburg 1 week ago If you're looking for something weird and offbeat to do when you're visiting Germany, consider paying a visit to the German Salt Museum in Lüneburg. The post Weird & Offbeat: The German Salt Museum in Lüneburg appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- A Day Trip From Berlin to Visit Szczecin Poland 2 months ago Find out why you should visit Szczecin Poland. From old castles, to modern architecture, numerous museums, & craft beer, learn how to spend the perfect day. The post A Day Trip From Berlin to Visit Szczecin Poland appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- Travel Tips: Plan That Perfect Trip With Tripfocal 3 months ago Make your trip planning easy with Tripfocal, a new platform where you can find practical tips from other travellers and plan that perfect trip of your very own! The post Travel Tips: Plan That Perfect Trip With Tripfocal appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- Weird & Offbeat: The Libreria Acqua Alta Bookstore in Venice 3 months ago When you're in Venice, make a stop at the world's most quirky bookstore, Libreria Acqua Alta. Enjoy seeing books packed into canoes and gondolas, the resident cats who call the shop home, the staircase made from old books, and the "fire escape" that leads you out into a canal. The post Weird &...
- Experience Berlin Myfest 2018 in Photos 3 months ago Photos from Berlin Myfest 2018, highlighting all of the fun to be had in one of the city's best street parties. The post Experience Berlin Myfest 2018 in Photos appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » cherylhoward.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!