Latest Blog Posts »
- Four Years In Berlin And WTF, I'm Still Here!? 1 week ago I'm a Canadian who's spent four years in Berlin and I'm amazed that I still call this place home. Get caught up on my latest adventures of life abroad. The post Four Years In Berlin And WTF, I’m Still Here!? appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- New York City Street Art On The Lower East Side 2 months ago Check out this collection of photos highlighting some of the most iconic pieces of New York City street art right now. The post New York City Street Art On The Lower East Side appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- WIJCK Travel Souvenirs: Line Drawings From Cities Around The World 3 months ago Looking for a souvenir from your travels? Order a line drawing from WIJCK, featuring prints from the world's most famous countries, cities, and landmarks. The post WIJCK Travel Souvenirs: Line Drawings From Cities Around The World appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- 60 Signs That You've Been Living In Germany For A Long Time 3 months ago After living in Germany for a number of years, you start to become more and more "German". From recycling, to public nudity, drinking beer in public, and being on time (even early) for meetings at work, find out the signs you've been in Germany for a long time. The post 60 Signs That You’ve Been...
- My Top Five Picks of Where To Stay In Mostar 4 months ago My top five picks of where to stay in Mostar includes modern hotels, historic properties, chic B&Bs, and a spacious dreamlike villa. The post My Top Five Picks of Where To Stay In Mostar appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » cherylhoward.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!