Latest Blog Posts »
- 2019 Feel at Home in The Hague Fair 3 months ago The annual Feel at Home in The Hague Fair has been bringing the international community in The Hague together for over a decade. Organised by TheHagueOnline, this year it was held on 03 February 2019, with a a record registration of 4730 tickets. Visitors enjoyed a diverse programme […]
- Boom Chicago Amsterdam: Game of Burger Thrones 3 months ago Boom Chicago Amsterdam has a parody to help you deal with the end of Game of Thrones. Enjoy this six minute video: Filmed at the beautiful Poosthornkerk in Amsterdam, the parody portrays the drama of GOT but with a “modern twist!” Boom Chicago has been making people laugh […]
- 2019 Golden Tenloop Delft 3 months ago Along with around 5000 others, on 30 May 2019, I took part in the Golden Tenloop Delft. This is an annual race in Delft, the Netherlands that takes part on the Hemelsvaart Day public holiday. This year was the 32nd edition. Around 3 years ago, I started running. […]
- An Australian coffee-lover in Amsterdam - quality, culture and the Aussie influence 3 months ago Jai Morton, an Australian coffee lover in Amsterdam, writes about quality, culture and the Aussie influence on coffee in the Netherlands.
- Big Bite Dutch Treats Tasmania 4 months ago Big Bite Dutch Treats is a small business specialising in the Best Stroopwafels and Traditional Dutch Treats in Tasmania. Owners Richard and Melanie moved to Australia in 2010, and did not realise how incredibly Dutch they were until they ordered a cup of coffee in Darwin, and did […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.