Latest Blog Posts »
- TU Delft researchers going to the Great Barrier Reef 3 months ago This week a team of researchers from TU Delft, Van Oord and CSIRO are travelling to the Great Barrier Reef to test a new method for the large-scale rehabilitation of coral. In this rehabilitation method, coral eggs are collected from … Continue reading →
- New look website for dutchaustralian.com 2 months ago I’ve been writing articles at Dutch Australian since 2001. Today, 23 November 2018, I initiated the process to shift http://www.dutchaustralian.com from WordPress.org to WordPress.com. What does that mean for you? Mostly that things will look a little different soon. All … Continue...
- 2018 Biesland Dagen 5 months ago The Biesland Dagen festival has become an annual fixture in our family calendar. Not only is it conveniently close, it’s always a fun day out. The Hoeve Biesland is the centre of much of the action, but other nearby locations … Continue reading →
- 2018 Embassy Festival, The Hague 5 months ago On 1 September 2018, we attended the colourful cultural Embassy Festival in The Hague. This was the fourth year we have attended, and it didn’t disappoint. To make it even more special, I was the lucky winner of their Facebook … Continue reading →
- Attention Australians divorcing in the Netherlands 5 months ago This is one of a series of guest posts from GMW lawyers in The Hague, offering information on legal matters in English. If you’re an Australian who got married in Australia, but now lives in The Netherlands, you may think … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.