Latest Blog Posts »
- YOU NEED A LICENSE TO GOLF IN GERMANY (AND HOW TO GET ONE) 1 year ago Hey again
- A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EXCUSES WHY I HAVE NOT BLOGGED IN THE PAST YEAR 1 year ago Hello World. It’s fitting to open this blog with the classic coder greeting. While I have not been this distant from the bloggiverse since I began back in 2010, I am more emerged than ever before in the tech world. Technology has consumed a large chunk of my interest capacity since I got my first...
- HOW TO FILE YOUR TAX RETURN IN GERMANY (AND GET BIG MONEY BACK) 2 years ago There are lots of confusing things about living abroad, but doing anything government related (e.g., doing taxes, getting a driver’s license) has to be the most daunting. Admittedly, since I moved to Germany directly after finishing my bachelor’s degree, I also had approximately zero...
- WHERE TO BEGIN WHEN YOU FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE BLOGGING UNIVERSE? 2 years ago Apparently if I tweet something, it might actually happen, especially if people like it – so thanks to the 8 of you who liked this tweet (I realize this may sound sarcastic to some, but I assure you it is not as it is rare a tweet of mine that receives 8 likes)! Note to self: […]
- 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE MOVING TO GERMANY 2 years ago After almost five years in Germany, I think it is safe to say that I’ve adapted to the German way of life. I do not even notice many of the “only in Germany” aspects anymore. Every time I have visitors, they point out differences that I do not even notice. Last time my mom was […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Germany Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Speaking Denglish has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!