This blog was initially inspired by the "How to be Alone" video by Andrea Dorfman and Tanya Davis. Since I came to live in South Korea alone, and began making adventures and memories for myself in a foreign place, I want to show that I can overcome the negative connotations that the word "alone" is associated with.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Elle Crook has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!
Leave some love for this blog:
3266 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Japan Everyday (31 December)
- A Singapore Mummy Blog (13 October)
- Laidback Hikers - Swiss Hiking Adventures (10 October)
- Olivia (30 September)
- THE DESI BUTTERFLY - Blog - Musings of a Desi away from home... (17 September)
- Life In Riga (26 August)
- French Lessons (25 July)
- A wandering life journal (28 April)
- Casa Valhal (12 April)
- Real Life Recess (08 April)