A Rose By Any Other Name
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Save on London Museum Visits 3 years ago Although visiting London can leave quite the dent in the bank account, one of the major perks about this incredible city is the plethora of free museums! The city clearly places value on the arts, which as a performing arts major, I greatly appreciate (I wish we had more access to free museums in...
- London Calling? 3 years ago Here is a photo from my weekend trip to Cambridge with my Mom last Spring. Okay, I’ll admit it, I’ve been a terrible blogger as of late. I suppose life and the busy nature of University got the best of me and suddenly this blog took a place on the back burner. But enough of […]
- Seaside Holiday 4 years ago Here is a photograph of the pavilion on this gorgeous sunny day! Let’s back track a little bit (or maybe A LOT) . . . When my Mum came to visit me during Spring time in London, we decided to take a little weekend trip to Brighton to explore the coastal city and catch some […]
- 5 Things to Do in Camden 4 years ago So you’ve found yourself in Camden eh? Now what…Well, I’m no Camden town connoisseur, but I do have a few recommedations for visiting this famous area in London. Camden is a quirky mix of public art on buildings, aromas of vendor food filling the streets and of course the locks. For all of...
- 5 Things I Learned in Rome 4 years ago A Photograph of the roundabout near our hostel in Rome at the top of Via Nazionale. After reflecting on my trip to Rome, I thought I’d compile a unique list of things that I learned or wished I’d known before touring around Rome. So here they are . . . 1. Ahhh Choo!-Always have some allergy...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Rose By Any Other Name has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!