The World is our Playground
Latest Blog Posts »
- Coffee and Journal 2 weeks ago There will be some time you will need a change of environment. Sometimes. Oh Covid, what did you do to us? I got myself a dress from Uniqlo and I do not regret getting one for myself.
- Fleeting Moments: Covid Life 3 months ago Coffee, selfie, church and my university.
- Fleeting Moment 3 months ago Hello October. You made me really really busy. It’s been a year since I left the UAE and I am missing’ all the stuffs that I always do. I wish I could go back. I missed how I will just ride a bus and enjoy the beauty of Al Ain in an hour ride, though […]
- Ber Months Four Years Ago 4 months ago This was exactly four years ago, 2016, in Al Ain. At six in the morning, with 29 degrees in Celsius, on my way to the gym. I somehow miss this kind of weather in the desert. It means the start of winter season. These days, I was so busy (as usual) with hospital works. And […]
- Meow! 5 months ago Somethin’ random while I was cooking in our kitchen. It was raining really hard though.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The World is our Playground has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!