The World is our Playground
Latest Blog Posts »
- Life in Phi #02 1 month ago Finally, I was able to go to Duhat, the most talked about place in Bataan.
- Life in Phi 2 months ago It was sunny and I did not get a chance to sleep at all. I was from night shift but I really want to enjoy my off. So, I hopped on straight away to the car and went to Pampanga.
- Afternoon Session 2 months ago Don’t you think that is the best Pinoy snack ever? Binatog, it is made of white kernel corn with coconut and salt on top. Just yummy. My schedule these days was such a mess I am always on the night shift. I’m asleep 90% of the time. Except if I get a chance to have […]
- Twenty-Twenty-One 3 months ago How did you start your new year? My new year started with work. I only had 7 patients at that time. And almost everyone was able to go home and celebrate their new year. But the next day, my headache was so persistent and got a vertigo attack, so my first absent in my career […]
- Roller Coaster 2020 4 months ago The year 2020 was not great to most of us. To some, it’s their best year. Had you ever imagined Covid lasted this long and it’s not yet even over. People are still struggling. We’re still hoping that this will end so we can go back to our normal lives. I’d say my 2020 wasn’t […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The World is our Playground has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!