The World is our Playground
Latest Blog Posts »
- Downtown Day 3 months ago I’ve been to downtown Atlanta this week for some paper work. The traveling time was longer rhan the actual purpose of going there. And pf course I will not drive at Atlanta. I’m glad my county has a bus. I planned to go to Coca Cola Museum. Buuuuut…… I was just laaaaazy! But guess what […]
- Hello America 4 months ago After 4 interview cancellations, I made it. Hoping this new year will be good to me. New place, new life, new work. Funny that I just stayed in Qatar for 6 months and 4 days. I still hope that I get to visit it again when the pandemic’s over.
- New World New Life 10 months ago I finally got tested negative from my last Covid RT PCR. And after a day, I left the Philippines. New place, new life. Luckily, Qatar eased their policy to those vaccinated people. I’m one of them. I completed my 2 doses of Astra Zeneca before I left. I got exempted from quarantine. I can eat...
- Realizations While Recovering From Covid-19 11 months ago I was ready to go for my new journey. My bags were packed. I was already planning what I will do during my 14 days of quarantine. I’ll take a rest, watch webinars and netflix. But it didn’t happen yet. I had a sorethroat a week before my flight. It’s quite bad but they still […]
- Happiness Comes From Food 11 months ago Another day with my sister to enjoy food. ❤️❤️❤️ My schedule was so busy the past few months and I never had a chance to do anything. Maybe soon. I’ll be in a new chapter of my career life. Future posts will be password lock but if we’re close enough, I’ll give you the password....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The World is our Playground has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!