Having a Baby in China
Latest Blog Posts »
- Choosing a Hospital in Shanghai to have a Baby 2 months ago An interview with an expat mom Having a baby is one of the biggest and most rewarding decisions anyone can make. But delivering in a foreign country can also be daunting. Many expat moms-to-be wonder, “Should I go back to my home country or should I deliver here?” We caught up with Brittany, an...
- Pregnant after Miscarriage in China 3 months ago Ruth is 20 weeks pregnant and discusses the feelings surrounding being pregnant after miscarriage. (Youtube video)
- Introducing our Daughter - Labor & Birth in China 6 months ago Jacquelyn introduces to the world her 5th daughter. This was her 4th child born in China and she explains what the experience was like. (Youtube video)
- Where Can You Get the Right Mattress in China? 7 months ago Expats living in China may be in for a rude awakening — or not much sleep at all — upon realizing that in China, beds tend to be hard. In China, many people prefer to sleep on hard beds. But expats may consider Chinese beds to feel similar to sleeping on the floor. Although a firm mattress may...
- Five Weeks after the Miscarriage 8 months ago Five weeks after her miscarriage, Ruth has more reminders of the fact that she’s not pregnant any more and it’s a hard reality to face. (Youtube video)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Having a Baby in China has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!