Not Another Tall Blog!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tall Persons Club GB and Ireland - Annual Meeting and Gala Dinner 2019 9 months ago When a group of tall people walks the streets, they are bound to attract attention, whether they mean to or not: This happens every August bank holiday in various locations around the UK, when the Tall Persons Club GB and Ireland (TPC) gather for their annual general meeting. This year the chosen...
- Milly Smith from Tendring Volleyball Club: How To Use Your Height To Your Advantage 1 year ago In one of my recent posts, I introduced to my readers the Tendring Volleyball Club and their sports lottery. Today, my guest is another player from their women’s team – Milly Smith: and their sports lottery. Today, my guest is another player from their women’s team – Milly Smith: Milly is...
- Interview with Mechell Daniel of Tendring Volleyball Club, UK 1 year ago Today’s guest on my blog is Mechell Daniel – a young tall woman who has started her career in HR and plays for Tendring Volleyball Club. She is 6”2.5’ to be exact, excluding her hair that adds a few more inches! Hello Mechell, and thank you for being a guest on my blog! You are […]
- Support Women's Volleyball in England - Play The Sports Lottery! 1 year ago Some of my readers will probably remember Alex Porter, the handsome volleyball coach who gave me an interview last year: The volleyball team he coaches at the University Essex is going well: this is the first year when he really has confidence that they will be in the finals. The mindset and...
- Why Tall Women Should Wear Heels 1 year ago First of all, the question is not “Should tall women wear heels?” It is why we should – because my answer is that yes, by all means, you should! And, secondly, you don’t have to if you don’t want to… but if you do, there is nothing to stop you. Why? Because it is ultimately […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not Another Tall Blog! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!