Not Another Tall Blog!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Interview with Mechell Daniel of Tendring Volleyball Club, UK 3 months ago Today’s guest on my blog is Mechell Daniel – a young tall woman who has started her career in HR and plays for Tendring Volleyball Club. She is 6”2.5’ to be exact, excluding her hair that adds a few more inches! Hello Mechell, and thank you for being a guest on my blog! You are […]
- Support Women's Volleyball in England - Play The Sports Lottery! 4 months ago Some of my readers will probably remember Alex Porter, the handsome volleyball coach who gave me an interview last year: The volleyball team he coaches at the University Essex is going well: this is the first year when he really has confidence that they will be in the finals. The mindset and...
- Why Tall Women Should Wear Heels 9 months ago First of all, the question is not “Should tall women wear heels?” It is why we should – because my answer is that yes, by all means, you should! And, secondly, you don’t have to if you don’t want to… but if you do, there is nothing to stop you. Why? Because it is ultimately […]
- High End Clothing Lines for Tall Women 11 months ago One of life’s greatest falsehoods is that tall women are considered and treated fairly in the fashion industry. Stemming from the fact that fashion runway models are expected to be tall (at least 5 foot, 11 inches) in order to fit the clothing designed by moguls within the industry, being a tall...
- What Have I Been Cooking for the Midlands Rocks 1 year ago It has been a long while since I updated my readers on what has been cooking in the Midlands Rocks kitchen. It seems nowadays that I put my metal head hat on more often than my fashion one… but oh well, I enjoy what I write about, whatever it is. A lot has happened since […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not Another Tall Blog! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!