Not Another Tall Blog!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Why Tall Women Should Wear Heels 4 months ago First of all, the question is not “Should tall women wear heels?” It is why we should – because my answer is that yes, by all means, you should! And, secondly, you don’t have to if you don’t want to… but if you do, there is nothing to stop you. Why? Because it is ultimately […]
- High End Clothing Lines for Tall Women 6 months ago One of life’s greatest falsehoods is that tall women are considered and treated fairly in the fashion industry. Stemming from the fact that fashion runway models are expected to be tall (at least 5 foot, 11 inches) in order to fit the clothing designed by moguls within the industry, being a tall...
- What Have I Been Cooking for the Midlands Rocks 9 months ago It has been a long while since I updated my readers on what has been cooking in the Midlands Rocks kitchen. It seems nowadays that I put my metal head hat on more often than my fashion one… but oh well, I enjoy what I write about, whatever it is. A lot has happened since […]
- The End of tallgirls.co.uk and Start of Tall Collective 9 months ago As many of the tall ladies reading my blog will know, the brand Tallgirls (tallgirls.co.uk) is no more. Their story is hard to read. It is so sad that a niche market brand had to close to down like this… I am publishing this post on behalf of Joanne McHarg, the lady behind TallGirls, in […]
- Royal Hunt Are Back In Action With Awesome New CD "Cast In Stone" 2018 9 months ago Guess who is back in action! My favourite tall rock talents, the Danish progressive metal band Royal Hunt: While having a break from releasing new material (last album they issued was in 2015, “Devil’s Dozen”), the quintet have kept busy. Other that working on their own separate careers,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not Another Tall Blog! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!