Latest Blog Posts »
- Looking at our Expat Experience with the Songs from "The Greatest Showman." 2 weeks ago Ahhh…we are back in Cuernavaca. After four years, our Mexican home has become “Home.” As I write this, I am listening to the song, “A Million Dreams” from the movie “The Greatest Showman.” (The movie was not a big hit, but the soundtrack has beaten records in sales. For me, the...
- Return to U.S. for a Visit 2 months ago We are about to embark on our third visit, this year, to the U.S. Many of our expat friends are pretty happy staying put. Well, weather sure helps sway people to this frame of mind. The temp drops to the sixties, at night, but bumps up to the seventies and low 80’s, during the afternoon. […]
- Election Surprise in Mexico 3 months ago Well it was a surprise in some respects. But most folks, here, were expecting the results, which was the victory of Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador or “AMLO” which is the acronym for his name and his “handle.” His victory was by a wide margin, as polls accurately predicted. And the party he...
- Choosing a Country for the Expat Experience 3 months ago We have enjoyed watching shows that feature the Expat experience, such as House Hunter’s International (HHI). We used the methodology for selecting a home, shown in HHI, to develop a decision matrix. We used it for selecting a home in Tepoztlan, four years, ago, and, again, in Cuernavaca, this...
- Comparing Costa Rica with Mexico 4 months ago We took a long-anticipated trip to Costa Rica in early April. It was a week long tour with Caravan Tours. There were two groups of 20 allocated to 2 buses of 20 passengers. The guide, Paul, was born to this job, highly skilled, as a speaker and well trained, as a naturalist and was the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mexpat Life has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!