Latest Blog Posts »
- Easy Shrimp Scampi with Sweet Potato Noodles 3 hours ago I've been meaning to cook shrimp scampi but because I also need to consider Mark's dietary needs, I had to think of ways to make it also healthy.Read more »
- Indo-Chinese Fare at China Town 1 day ago It was a Saturday and Mark and I just lazed around the whole day, so we found ourselves again walking into New Sarhad Darbar for our Saturday dinner habit. I was craving some Mutton Korma and Roti, which unfortunately were not available that time and I wasn't up for having their other...
- World Chocolate Day at Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai 4 days ago It's World Chocolate Day today! As early as last Monday, our friends from Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai sent us a sweet surprise in preparation for today.Read more »
- Logma in Dubai Mall 4 days ago We've been to Logma's branch in Box Park a couple of times and in all occasions, the place is always beaming with diners—a proof that Logma is one of the top crowd favorites in Dubai when it comes to Khaleeji food.Read more »
- 17 Dishes to Try at New Sarhad Darbar 4 days ago Mark first introduced me to New Sarhad Darbar early this year when I got back from the Philippines for a business trip. This restaurant apparently became his life saver when I was out of the country since October last year. He'd dine here most of the time while I was away. They offer...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sweet Nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!