Latest Blog Posts »
- Should you do cardio to help you lose fat? 1 month ago A misconception among many people who wish to lose fat is to focus on cardio exercises. Cardio exercises play an important role in weight loss, but it’s not the only way. Here are a few things to consider when deciding if you should do cardio or not when trying to lose fat.
- 5 Ways to Stay Fit and Healthy during Ramadan 1 month ago The holy month of Ramadan has started. This month requires our Muslim brothers to abstain from eating food, drinking, and doing a number of other behavioral, leisure, and pleasurable habits from sunrise to sunset. While the latter is a rather easy thing to do, abstinence from food and drink is...
- Lifting Weights for Weight Loss 1 month ago Controlling your diet is the key to losing weight and fat; there’s no doubt about that. But if you want to achieve maximum changes in your body composition—gain lean muscles and burn more body fat—weight training is also essential along with clean eating.Aside from making you stronger,...
- Cat's Yacht Party + Our Friendship Story 2 months ago Mark and I were actually booked for a staycation on the same weekend as Cat's party, but I made sure not to miss the latter. Plus, it's been a while since we last had some catching up.
- Filipino Entertainment and Hospitality at Datu Club, Sofitel Downtown Dubai 2 months ago Aside from Filipino food, Filipino-themed gastro-pubs and night clubs have also been one of the most effective coping mechanisms of our fellow Filipino expats here in Dubai. You'll most likely find Filipino clubs, either in Deira or Bur Dubai, bustling with Filipinos (and other expats alike)...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sweet Nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!