Latest Blog Posts »
- How to lose stubborn fat? 1 week ago Unfortunately, there’s no easy way to spot reduce fat. But luckily, there are a few good steps you can take:1. Calorie deficit - smart dieting for set periods of time2. Strength training - lifting weights will help build lean muscles which aids in fat loss3. Whole foods - they are the most...
- Lean Body Blueprint 3 weeks ago Picture this: You’ve finally found a weight loss plan that works. You start seeing results and you begin think that nothing can stop you now.Unfortunately, this is the fatal flaw most people make when it comes to getting a lean & fit body. They’ll get some initial results following a plan, but...
- Guidelines for Alcohol 2 months ago We know some folks who train hard but also enjoy some occasional drinking. If you drink, make sure to be smart about it! Let me give you some guidelines:
- Chevy Burger, Antipolo 2 months ago Chevy Burger has been my mom's usual hangout with her friends. She has been raving about how good the food is here. Gia also tried it a couple of times at their Marikina branch and was also satisfied during her visits.
- Replace Fruit Juice with Whole Fruit 3 months ago Here’s a prime example of a good way to manipulate food volume, manage calories, and control hunger!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sweet Nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!