Latest Blog Posts »
- Early Dinner at Downtown Cafe in Al Karama 5 days ago Downtown Cafe (DTC) got me really excited and curious at the same time when an invitation to try them out was sent to my email. With its namesake, I initially thought that a Burj Khalifa view or a Downtown Dubai view might be part of what the restaurant has to offer.
- Iftar Preview at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel 1 week ago With only a couple of weeks left before Ramadan, aside from our Muslim brothers getting ready for this holy month, restaurants and hotels alike are also gearing up for their Iftar and Suhoor offerings—ranging from traditional feasts to lavish and extravagant ones.
- Quick Bites: Bibimbap from Koryo 2 weeks ago Bibimbap (/ˈbiːbɪmbæp/ BEE-bim-bap, from Korean bibimbap [pi.bim.p͈ap̚], literally "mixed rice"), sometimes romanized as bi bim bap or bi bim bop, is a Korean rice dish. The term “bibim” means mixing various ingredients, while the “bap” noun refers to rice. Bibimbap is served as a...
- Chalet Grill Plus, Al Barsha 2 weeks ago With Dubai's sprawling selection of culinary destinations, it's really hard to pinpoint which is the best. Some claim that they are, while some say otherwise.
- Kriska Cooks: Tuna Oatmeal Patties 2 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sweet Nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!