Latest Blog Posts »
- Are you saving enough money? 10 hours ago Image SourceMoney can’t buy you love or happiness, but it can certainly buy you other things. The more money you have, then the safer your life is. It really is that simple, but if you have a lower income than you'd prefer, then making sure that you're saving enough cash on a monthly...
- New Menu at Qwerty in Media One Hotel 10 hours ago Mark and I visited Qwerty a few weekends back to try their new menu. They have appointed a new chef, thus the menu revamp. It's our first time here, so we never really got to try their previous offerings, but I've heard a lot of good feedback about this restaurant and we were very much...
- Touring Around Dubai on a Speed Boat 10 hours ago A couple of weekends back, I got an invitation from Splash Tours UAE for a tour around Dubai's coast and its coastal landmarks on board a speed boat.Read more »
- Seedology in Al Wasl, Dubai 10 hours ago Have you ever been to a cafe which instantly made you happy? I have. It's actually during our visit in Seedology at Al Wasl in Dubai.Read more »
- How to Protect your Family Financially 1 week ago Image SourceProtecting your family is about doing more than making sure your kids are wearing a helmet whenever they go out bike riding. It’s about doing more than ensuring that your other half gets home safe after a night out with their friends. To truly protect your family, you have to make...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sweet Nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!