Cooking With Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- Zheng He - Mina A' Salam 5 hours ago My dear readers, I went on Tuesday evening with my friend to Zheng He, a Chinese Restaurant located at Mina A’ Salam in the Beautiful City of Dubai. We ordered the Zheng He Voyage Menu. The Minimum order is for 2 persons and it is priced at 368 dhs person. The service, the View on […]
- Hitchki, Grand Millenium Hotel 4 days ago My dear readers, I went last week with my friend to have dinner at Hitchki located at the Grand Millennium Dubai. It was on Tuesday evening and guess what, each Tuesday they have a Ladies Night and ladies get 50% discount on the total bill! A popular old wives’ tale in India states that you […]
- Akira Back, W Dubai - The Palm 1 week ago My dear readers, I went last Friday to have my Friday Brunch at Akira Back. Akira Back is located in the newly opened W Dubai – The Palm. Redefine your Fridays sharing Japanese cuisine with Korean essence by Chef Akira Back! You can order from all the Brunch menu as you wish from Salads, Cold,...
- Segreto, Madinat Jumeirah 3 weeks ago My dear readers, I went few days ago to have dinner at Segreto, the award-winning Italian Restaurant that is nestled in the meandering waterways and summer houses of Souk Madinat Jumeirah. They turned up the seasonal heat with an all-new ‘Italian Delights’ Summer Menu that offers a starter, a...
- Iftar at Masala Library 1 month ago My dear readers, I went few days ago to try the Iftar at Masala Library by Jiggs Kalra located on Level 4 at the JW Marriott Marquis. The Iftar Set Menu is priced at 230 dhs per person including Ramadan Juices. The service was top, our waiter Hosea made sure that we spend an amazing […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cooking With Ralph has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!