Cooking With Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- Man'ouche Street, Dubai 3 days ago I finally order from Man’ouche Street instead of going to have dinner there as there was so much windy today. The food came quickly and we ate dinner at home from Man’ouche Street! The food was very tasty, we had a very good dinner… I started with the Kabboule as I love Tabboule! But the […]
- Dubai Cheese Fest 3 days ago Welcome to the first CheeseFest in the UAE !A 2 day celebration of cheeses from around the world ! Join the Westin Mina Seyahi’s amphitheater and gardens on the 22nd and 23rd of February for a new and unique food experience, like never before.Enjoy the outdoor festival’s unique vibe with...
- Zaatar w Zeit, Trade Centre Area 3 days ago I went last evening with my friend to have dinner at Zaatar w Zeit located on the Sheikh Zayed Road close to the Trade Centre. Zaatar w Zeit have several branches in Dubai, so I recommend you to try their food. We started with the Hummus & Crackers. I love eating Hummus and Avocado together, […]
- Masti Cocktails & Cuisine, La Mer, Jumeirah 5 days ago We went last Monday to Masti Cocktails and Cuisines located at La Mer. Every Monday they have Gin & Jazz Night with a Live Band. The ambiance was so good. Our waiter Sunil recommended us some amazing dishes to try and he made sure that everything was perfect with us all the time. Thank you […]
- Black Tap, Intercontinental Festival City 6 days ago I was very happy to know that Black Tap opened a new branch in Dubai at Intercontinental Dubai Festival City. I usually visit them at their other branches in Rixos Premium JBR and in Jumeirah Al Naseem. But the new Branch in Intercontinental Dubai Festival City is the closest to me, this means that...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cooking With Ralph has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!