Alanya, Turkish Riviera, Turkiye
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bus Fare Hike Again 1 year ago As per today 10 June 2022, the bus fare in Alanya is 8,5 TL (by kentkart). The fare without kentkart is 11,25 TL.And the fare for student kentkart is 4,5 TLThese are bus fare hikes for several monthsMarch 2022: 6,7 TLJanuary 2022: 5,2 TLSeptember 2021: 4,1 TLJanuary 2021: 3,65 TLDesember 2020:...
- [FREE-e-book] Turkish Learning Package by Dian Akbas 1 year ago For those who are interested in learning Turkish. The link to download the e-book is in each photo.#feelfreetodownload
- Important Announcement! 3 years ago Dear passengersAs of March 17, our vehicles will remove cash boardings. All boarding will be done with Kentkart or Contactless Bank Card (Debit/Credit). In order to avoid suffering, please provide your Kentkart.
- Turkish Coins 3 years ago Turkish coins from left to right1 Kuruş - 5 Kuruş - 10 Kuruş25 Kuruş - 50 Kuruş - 1 TL
- Hanging Bird Houses 3 years ago Location: Alanya City Hall GardenColorful bird houses hanging on the tree. The birds are freely to come and go.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Alanya, Turkish Riviera, Turkiye
13:31 PM August 29, 2020
I was generally looking for someone living in Alanya and telling how is life there.... so far I realy thank you for the details you put on!