Latest Blog Posts »
- Banoffee Pie 2 years ago It’s another #TastyTuesday and this week I’m serving up Banoffee Pie. As with many of the British desserts I’ve posted here, if you are at all concerned with your cholesterol level, walk away now. Trust me, a little banoffee pie goes a long way. Banoffee is very popular in the UK and you’ll...
- Hey, It's Tasty . . . Friday! 2 years ago So… I’ve been experiencing some technical difficulties here at expatrimummy, hence the lack of posting, and though the issues aren’t quite ironed out I expect they will be soon. Stay tuned. In the meantime, how about a Tasty Tuesday on Friday? Today we’re making apple crumble–an easy...
- Happy New Year 2 years ago
- Merry Christmas 2 years ago
- Christmas Pudding 2 years ago Today’s recipe is another repeat from a few years ago—hope you enjoy it! Ah, the Christmas pudding. Banned by the Puritans, feared by the (modern) Americans, loved by (most of) the British. My husband has been making Christmas pudding to scare my family with for years, as it simply isn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » expatrimummy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!