American in Vienna
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Savory and Delicious Middle Eastern Restaurants in Vienna 3 months ago Typically, people don’t connect Vienna to Middle Eastern cuisine. But trust me – the restaurants are here, and a great dining option if you want something non-Wiener Schnitzel and Apple Strudel
- Date Night at Momoya 5 months ago My Story with Momoya I will never forget the first time I came to Momoya. It did in fact, spark one of my first blog posts for American in Vienna. In 2014, my husband Aldin and I, engaged, were in a dining phase. This phase came particularly from me, which Aldin followed along with; being … The...
- June 2018: Summer, a Greek park, the best avocado toast and more! 5 months ago Dear readers, I hope you enjoy this fun quick and short recommendation guide of things discovered in Vienna for the month of June
- Life Just Got Easier Filing US Taxes as an Expat 6 months ago Here’s something funny: During my first year of living in Vienna, my mom asks me one day over Skype did you do your (US) taxes yet?’’ Whattttt. No. Am I suppose to? #enterpanicmode. Yup – it turns out I had NO idea I had to report my US taxes while living in Vienna Austria, even if I …...
- May 2018: Sweet Meetups, Disappointing Dinners & more 6 months ago Hey everyone! Did you know the month May was named after Maia, the Greek goddess of fertility? In Vienna, the plants and flowers seem well fertilized, plus everyone’s been experiencing summer weather already (35 celcius / 95 Farenheit). Popular places like Stephansplatz is now packed with...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » American in Vienna has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!