Life with Baby Kicks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel; Honeymoon in Bali 4 years ago Its been a while since we spoke about our adventures and having braved a flight with the two of them on my own I thought it was time to pick up our travel chronicles again. After our wonderful time in Singapore we headed to the relaxing portion of our honeymoon in Bali. The toddler by now was...
- Quote of the Week - 30 June 2015 4 years ago
- Travel; My Top Seven Travel Toys for Toddler Travellers 4 years ago Today is the day I have been looking forward to and dreading in equal measure. Today is the day that I board a flight back to the UK for 3 weeks relief against the harsh reality of the Dubai summer. However, I do this alone. With both children. And we land at bedtime.Yikes.I've already been...
- Dubai Tax 4 years ago Not in the literal sense of the word seeing as Dubai is a tax free country. It is not however, if you live here as an expat, a visitor free country. We love having visitors to stay with us in our house, at the moment when they come they share the playroom with the toddlers toys and generally...
- Quote of the Week - 23 June 2015 4 years ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life with Baby Kicks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!