Latest Blog Posts »
- How to preserve pine cones for Christmas decorations 4 years ago Last year I’ve collected a bunch of pine cones for DIY Christmas decorations :) Little did I know that it will take forever, well actually, at least few days to clean and prepare them to be used. This year, however, I was so happy to pull them out of the storage room – shiny and […]
- Dried Orange Slices for Christmas decorations 5 years ago Haven’t written anything here in ages but still getting emails with stats that some of you guys are visiting to check out my recipes :) Without making too much of a deal with this post, I’m here to let you know I’m planning to do a series of posts with DIY Christmas decor. It’s 4th […]
- That one month I really hated my neighbours 7 years ago We live is a nice sitesi/residence, with a few buildings, where for a reasonable monthly fee we get to enjoy different advantages of a residential compound, such as security, cleaning/maintance, a nice yard with a playground, and all possible shops and services located on the ground floors....
- Roasted Broccoli & Carrots 7 years ago In terms of income and prices Turkiye may not be an easy country to live in. So let’s talk about utilities’ winter prices some other time… But as every corner of the world has its perks, it can’t be denied that the supply of fresh fruits and vegetables available almost all year round,...
- Turkish Red Lentil Soup - süzme or not süzme? 7 years ago This winter weather is trying to drive us crazy. 30 cm of snow on New Year, +19 in th first week of 2016 and then for a week we enjoyed Lodos winds that made me scared at night, thinking that our balcony would collapse or the windows would break. But guess what? Next week we are expecting some...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tasty Traveling has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!