Stai Al Borgo
Latest Blog Posts »
- PUFF PASTRY MOONCAKE WITH MEAT FILLING 酥皮鲜肉月饼 (SŪ PÍ XIĀN RÒU YUÈ BǏNG) 6 days ago September has always been my favorite month. Besides it is the month, where my birthday falls, it carries one of… Read More PUFF PASTRY MOONCAKE WITH MEAT FILLING 酥皮鲜肉月饼 (SŪ PÍ XIĀN RÒU YUÈ BǏNG)
- SCALLION PANCAKES 葱油饼 (CŌNG YÓU BǏNG) 1 week ago Following my previous test on the gluten, I felt like to continuing playing with the Italian flour by transforming it… Read More SCALLION PANCAKES 葱油饼 (CŌNG YÓU BǏNG)
- DINNER IN VINEYARD: ANNUAL SUMMER EVENT BY QUERCETO CASTELLINA 2 weeks ago Dinner in Vineyard is an annual event organized by wine estate & agriturismo Querceto in Castellina, which happens in the Summer months (June, July, August & September) every year. It was such a unique and not-to-miss experience!
- HAND TORN NOODLES 揪片儿 (JIŪ PIÀN-ER) 3 weeks ago Having a China born and raised appetite, I constantly crave for noodles, especially the rustic hand pulled long noodles! However… Read More HAND TORN NOODLES 揪片儿 (JIŪ PIÀN-ER)
- summer in Sölden: A holiday of hiking with family 3 weeks ago For a few years my husband has been trying to convince me to spend a summer vacation in the mountain.… Read More summer in Sölden: A holiday of hiking with family
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Stai Al Borgo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!