Stai Al Borgo
Latest Blog Posts »
- "FOOD MAKES WHO I AM." MY INTERVIEW WITH TUTTOFOOD MILANO 6 months ago Tuttofood Milano, a leading international B2B exhibition in food and beverage industry, recently opened a new section NEXT GEN on… Read More “FOOD MAKES WHO I AM.” MY INTERVIEW WITH TUTTOFOOD MILANO
- WONTON WITH CHICKEN FILLING 鸡肉云吞 (JĪ RÒU YÚN TŪN) 7 months ago Wonton is a type of dumpling, which is commonly found in China. As you find it called by different names… Read More WONTON WITH CHICKEN FILLING 鸡肉云吞 (JĪ RÒU YÚN TŪN)
- PUFF PASTRY MOONCAKE WITH MEAT FILLING 酥皮鲜肉月饼 (SŪ PÍ XIĀN RÒU YUÈ BǏNG) 8 months ago September has always been my favorite month. Besides it is the month, where my birthday falls, it carries one of… Read More PUFF PASTRY MOONCAKE WITH MEAT FILLING 酥皮鲜肉月饼 (SŪ PÍ XIĀN RÒU YUÈ BǏNG)
- SCALLION PANCAKES 葱油饼 (CŌNG YÓU BǏNG) 8 months ago Following my previous test on the gluten, I felt like to continuing playing with the Italian flour by transforming it… Read More SCALLION PANCAKES 葱油饼 (CŌNG YÓU BǏNG)
- DINNER IN VINEYARD: ANNUAL SUMMER EVENT BY QUERCETO CASTELLINA 8 months ago Dinner in Vineyard is an annual event organized by wine estate & agriturismo Querceto in Castellina, which happens in the Summer months (June, July, August & September) every year. It was such a unique and not-to-miss experience!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Stai Al Borgo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!