Ionia Guest House
Latest Blog Posts »
- House is nearly a house 2 years ago First: thank you to everyone who has reached out to express their concern due to the recent fires here in Turkey. Fortunately for us, the big fires have been well to the south, with nothing closer than about 50 kilometres. Certainly there has been an ominous haze and smoke in the air on some days....
- We'll meet again 2 years ago So, 2020 is drawing to a close. I’m guessing no-one will miss it. It’s been a strange year for us, as for everyone else. But what can you do except get on with the things you’re still able to do? In June I mentioned that we’d had the straw bales delivered for the house, and […]
- Strange days 3 years ago It’s been a year since we last spoke. Apparently you’re supposed to write a post at least once a month, otherwise your blog is a ghost town… but let’s not dwell on that. On the bright side, a lot has happened and I have plenty of photos to share. By the way, if you’re interested […]
- Video time 4 years ago Again, it’s been a long wait between blog posts. I’m sorry about that. But honestly, it will probably happen again. We’ve been as busy as ever, with guests and with construction. It’s hard to make the time to post something that feels like more than a tiny incremental update. So here’s a...
- Hello again 4 years ago Well that was quite a gap between updates. Sorry! Not that it’s any excuse, but I was ill with a mystery bug and didn’t feel like making blog posts or doing anything much else for a while. Feeling better now though, cheers for asking. We were also busy with guests, which is a good problem to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Ionia Guest House
20:49 PM March 01, 2016
Great blog. I'm moving to very near you in May this year. I like reading about expats living in Turkey for advice and their experiences. I'm from the USA and I'm moving to Nazilli soon. I hope I'm able to cope with the cultural changes and language barrier. Thank you for you blog and best wishes for your business!!!