Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- A day on a film set 1 week ago I’ve always wanted to be on a film set, to see what’s going on behind the camera, to watch actors and everyone else working to create the final product. This month, I was given the opportunity when I was invited to join the cast and crew of a short movie being created by the […]
- Spring snow in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago One of my favourite part of the spring season in Amsterdam is the spring snow time. I’m not talking about actual snow (although the weather is so cold right now that it wouldn’t be a surprise to get to that). I’m talking about the elm trees scattering their seeds, which create a snow-like...
- King's Day Afterparty 2019 3 weeks ago Every year, the Netherlands goes through an orange extravaganza on 27 April, the day of the (in)famous King’s Day celebration. Compared to previous years, this time the weather was less accommodating, but the crowd no less rambunctious. While we have tons of images of the day-time parties, there...
- Unleash your creativity: over 30 English-taught courses and workshops in Amsterdam 1 month ago We are so often caught up in the daily routine that we forget to think about developing our playful, creative side. We remember about that only when life hits us with a burnout or quarter/middle age crisis and only then (maybe) we do something about it. But it shouldn’t be that […]
- Pretty Dutch villages: Volendam 1 month ago A 30 minutes bus ride from Amsterdam Centraal will take you to this old fishing village on the Markermeer Lake, famous for its colourful wooden houses and charming atmosphere. Although it’s well known in the tourist circuit and there are days when it’s flooded with tourists, I still like...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam