Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Visiting the Hansa Towns: Kampen 2 weeks ago Kampen, a pretty little town in the province of Overijssel, is one of the few Hansa Towns in the Netherlands. These towns were a part of the Hanseatic League, which was created back in the Middle Ages as a cooperation between merchants and evolved not only into an economical power but also a line...
- Green Netherlands: Oudorperhout 3 months ago Alkmaar has a lot of beautiful natural areas surrounding it. I’m still discovering them, one by one — by bike for now (still trying to avoid the public transport as much as possible), and I can’t get enough of it! This little area I’m introducing to you today is basically in the city. I...
- Nostalgic visit to Amsterdam 3 months ago A few weeks ago I went to Amsterdam to meet a friend. As the lockdown is over, I’m slowly restarting my social life
- Sunny days and slowly going out of lockdown 4 months ago Thursday was a bank holiday in the Netherlands. It was also the first week of lockdown ending (phase one). The measures are slowly relaxing — the official version — but in reality they are very quickly relaxing since a while ago already. Parks and beaches were packed and everyone seemed to be...
- Cycling through the tulip fields 4 months ago The Dutch tulip fields are famous all over the world. Who didn’t dream to walk at least once among the multicoloured flower rows? To see the delicate petals dancing in the wind and shining in the sunlight? This year I’ve been really spoiled: I’ve had the tulip fields all for myself! While in...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam