Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Amsterdam turning green 1 day ago I went for a walk yesterday and I can happily report that Amsterdam is turning green! Tree leaves are sprouting and a fresh green colour is making its appearance once again in the city. Spring flowers are everywhere, in the gardens, flower shops and markets, delighting us with their bright...
- Cute Chocolate Shop in Delft 3 days ago Delft is one of my favourite cities in the Netherlands. An old city with a young vibe, with narrow streets and many cosy shops to discover. In one of my visits, last summer, I stumbled upon this little chocolate shop: Van der Burgh Chocolaad. The beautiful patterns of the chocolate packaging...
- Fighting Food Waste in Amsterdam: Wasteless Dinners 1 week ago Every time food goes bad in my fridge and I have to throw it away, I feel guilty. I usually try not to let that happen as I strive not to waste food, and these times are now less and less frequent. Still, invariably, there will be moments when I buy too […]
- Theatre Review: Tribes 2 weeks ago How effective is our way of communicating? Do we make ourselves understood when we have something to say? How well do we understand others? Are we really listening? Are all families dysfunctional? Why aren’t there any theatre plays for deaf people? All these questions and many others were...
- Weekend in Andalusia: Nerja 1 month ago Nerja is a charming village with white houses and a collection of small rocky beaches. Its most famous landmark is Balcón de Europa (Balcony of Europe) — a round balcony built on the cliff, on top of what used to be the watchtower of an Arabic fortress in the 9th century. The balcony offers...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam