Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Windy Day at Zandvoort 2 weeks ago For the past few days, strong winds hit the Netherlands, culminating with a mini-tornado in Amsterdam. One of these days, I had to go to the birthday party of a cute little girl, born on the same day as myself, who just turned one. The party was at Zandvoort, the famous resort close to […]
- Moco Museum Amsterdam 3 weeks ago The Moco Museum (standing for “Modern Contemporary”) is a young, independent museum that started its life in a stately villa on the Museumplein only a few years ago, in 2016. It was a bold move, to place the museum in between the famous trio of the city: Van Gogh, Rijksmuseum and Stedelijk....
- A walk in the Oude Houthaven 3 weeks ago After a few days of heat, sweat and lack of sleep, during which my house transformed into an oven, a cool breeze came over Amsterdam one evening and the temperature dropped about ten degrees Celsius. It was such a relief to go for a walk and feel the wind cooling down my skin, up […]
- The green city: Open Garden Days 1 month ago Every year, for a few days, the hidden gardens of Amsterdam open their doors for people. As you might know, behind each of the beautiful façades of the canal houses there is a green space — big or small, fancy or simple, depending on the owner’s preferences or gardening aptitudes. I like...
- One person, two looks: photo session with Errol 2 months ago I’ve been busy playing the photographer lately. I’ve done a few cool photo sessions with a few even cooler people. One of them was the session with Errol Mc Cabe, an actor I’ve met when I photographed the play WET and then again, on the filming set of Clinch. Errol is a half Irish, […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam