Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Chasing the morning sun 4 days ago On Saturday, figuring out it was one of the last sunny days of the season, I woke up very early to take pictures of the sunrise. I wanted to do this for some time, but I’m not a morning person so I kept postponing it. But it helps to have a partner in crime, […]
- Love Cycle: Chapter 2 - probably the best dance show I'll see this year 1 week ago I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned this, but I have a big passion for dance. Watching live dance shows is my favourite type of entertainment. If I happen to have a very bad day, or even a bad week, and I watch a good dance show, all the badness goes away. I […]
- Autumn Mood 1 week ago I declare the autumn mood officially installed. The colours of the city are changing from one day to the other, the mornings are foggy and I can tell how far into the season we are by the number of leaves in the tree in front of my window. It’s time for early morning walks, […]
- Love and human connection in Tinder times: (Red Heart, Blank Face) 1 week ago The ❤
- Women, Expectations, Theatre: WET, by Screw Productions 2 weeks ago No, the letters in the title of this play don’t stand for that, but I couldn’t help it. WET is a play brought to Amsterdam by Screw Productions, a female-led theatre company based in London and Amsterdam, that makes funny feminist theatre. It is about women, sex and porn, tackling...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam