Olive, Feta & Ouzo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rhodes: responsible tourism and the rise of all-inclusives 1 month ago Visiting Greece is a privilege so many enjoy today, with the rise in all-inclusive resorts on Rhodes can responsible tourism still exist? The post Rhodes: responsible tourism and the rise of all-inclusives appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Celebrating 6 Years on a Greek island 2 months ago We have reached the 6 year point in our Greek island adventure. I can’t quite believe it’s been 6 years since we stepped off a plane with 3 cats in tow. Now here’s a chance to celebrate with us. The post Celebrating 6 Years on a Greek island appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Experience the Orange festival on Rhodes 6 months ago One of the larger festivals on the island and happening outside the tourist season, the orange festival is a traditional local festival. Free to enter, go with a group of friends and enjoy the atmosphere. Always popular with locals and expats coming from all over the island to help celebrate the...
- Carnival in Greece: the experience and traditions 8 months ago Carnival is a wonderful time to be in Greece. Find out what's going on, the traditions and experiences to expect during the 3 weeks of the festival and see how they celebrate carnival in a small village on the island of Rhodes. The post Carnival in Greece: the experience and traditions appeared...
- Veganuary food for thought 8 months ago Veganuary. A different way of looking at the way we fuel our bodies and care for the world around us and how it's given me vegan food for thought. The post Veganuary food for thought appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Olive, Feta & Ouzo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!