Olive, Feta & Ouzo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Moving from Greece to Spain 7 months ago The post Moving from Greece to Spain appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Rhodes: responsible tourism and the rise of all-inclusives 1 year ago Visiting Greece is a privilege so many enjoy today, with the rise in all-inclusive resorts on Rhodes can responsible tourism still exist? The post Rhodes: responsible tourism and the rise of all-inclusives appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Celebrating 6 Years on a Greek island 1 year ago We have reached the 6 year point in our Greek island adventure. I can’t quite believe it’s been 6 years since we stepped off a plane with 3 cats in tow. Now here’s a chance to celebrate with us. The post Celebrating 6 Years on a Greek island appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Experience the Orange festival on Rhodes 1 year ago One of the larger festivals on the island and happening outside the tourist season, the orange festival is a traditional local festival. Free to enter, go with a group of friends and enjoy the atmosphere. Always popular with locals and expats coming from all over the island to help celebrate the...
- Carnival in Greece: the experience and traditions 2 years ago Carnival is a wonderful time to be in Greece. Find out what's going on, the traditions and experiences to expect during the 3 weeks of the festival and see how they celebrate carnival in a small village on the island of Rhodes. The post Carnival in Greece: the experience and traditions appeared...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Olive, Feta & Ouzo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!