Olive, Feta & Ouzo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Carnival in Greece: the experience and traditions 2 months ago Carnival is a wonderful time to be in Greece. Find out what's going on, the traditions and experiences to expect during the 3 weeks of the festival and see how they celebrate carnival in a small village on the island of Rhodes. The post Carnival in Greece: the experience and traditions appeared...
- Veganuary food for thought 2 months ago Veganuary. A different way of looking at the way we fuel our bodies and care for the world around us and how it's given me vegan food for thought. The post Veganuary food for thought appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Μελομακάρονα Melomakarona recipe 4 months ago As they are my favourite Greek Christmas bake I thought I’d share the recipe for melomakarona with you. A Greek honey cookie, soft, spicy and dipped in honey, eaten warm they are amazing. The post Μελομακάρονα Melomakarona recipe appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- How I made a gingerbread house 4 months ago This Christmas, aged 50, I decided it was time to make my first gingerbread house, here's how it went, the recipe and template to make your own. The post How I made a gingerbread house appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Thinking of Eleni 4 months ago Thinking of Eleni... The small island we live on was rocked recently by the violent death of a young woman. Her body was found on Fokia beach, the last small cove between Pefkos and Lindos. The post Thinking of Eleni appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Olive, Feta & Ouzo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!