Grubbs n Critters
Latest Blog Posts »
- Monthly Mystery Munchies #36: Duck breast with asparagus and fresh herb Risotto 2 months ago Gourmet, elite-ish and expensive might as well be the theme for this month’s Monthly Mystery Munchies! Because, when Gen suggested duck as a main, I have no clue that a few pieces of duck meat can get soooo expensive here in the Netherlands. Duck, as I’ve discovered, is considered a luxury. A...
- Monthly Mystery Munchies #35: Quick and Easy Roast Chicken 3 months ago 5 months later, folks! Thanks to my partner in crime, Gen from Eat, Play, Clove,here I am with our MMM#35 re-debuting back into the blogosphere. We went way back, Gen and I. At her suggestion, we agreed on “Roast Anything” as the theme for this month. Nothing too complicated this time; my...
- Monthly Mystery Munchies #34: Savoury Cake 8 months ago You read that right: Savoury. Cake. Whoever says cake has to be sweet? Because if you are anything like my mother-in-law, baking a sweet cake would just be a waste of sugar, butter, flour and eggs as she doesn’t like sweet stuff. Typically cakes. Which automatically means that a typically sweet,...
- Monthly Mystery Munchies #33: B&B Sliders with Caramelised Onions 9 months ago When my pal from the other side of the world suggested beef and bacon for this month’s theme, I said why yes! Of course, we can! I mean I just made it the week before the theme was revealed. It was just the perfect thing to do. Only, I was bummed out that I did […]
- It's Been A While! 10 months ago Two more days! Two! That’s 48 hours before February is over. Sheesh! This really has been while since I popped a post. Jan came and gone…of which I managed only 6 posts in the entire month. February saw half of that. I’m pretty bummed but I hope to be able to write post again soon. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Grubbs n Critters has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!