Latest Blog Posts »
- Financial resolutions - get your money in shape for 2019 2 weeks ago At this time of year it is popular to make New Year resolutions, but how many of those are about our finances? Making sure you are financially fit is as important as vowing to visit the gym regularly but once … Continue reading →
- UAE Public Holidays for 2019 2 weeks ago These are the official dates of public holidays for the UAE for the coming year, as well as notable dates, so you can make a note in your diary now and plan ahead. Actual days off work for both the … Continue reading →
- The 12 Days of Christmas - the cost of recreating it in the UAE 3 weeks ago It’s the time of year for seasonal cheer and goodwill to all men so for a little fun I’ve put together something a little different. It can be tough to decide what to buy for your significant other, particularly when … Continue reading →
- Tax information for British expats - the Personal Allowance 1 month ago The UK has a progressive tax system and so the rate of tax payable increases as income increases. All UK residents have a Personal Allowance which means that the first part of their income is free from UK income tax. For … Continue reading →
- Seasonal Spending - hints and tips for a happier Christmas & New Year 2 months ago As we head rapidly towards the end of 2018 the prospect of Christmas and New Year is daunting for many due to the cost of the celebrations. With Christmas being as much a cultural as a religious event for most … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Financial UAE
05:44 AM October 30, 2012
I personally know Keren Bobker the brains behind this amazing blog, totally dedicated with a passion for finance and ensuring we are all managing our assets safely.
17:17 PM June 12, 2013
well i think this blog is really good..keep posting such informative and wonderful post....
05:32 AM November 04, 2013
It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.Your web-site is very cool. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. Arun Panchariya Dubai
07:22 AM April 03, 2014
nice blog with finance articles,ty.