Latest Blog Posts »
- UK Spring Statement 2019 - points of relevance to expats 1 week ago The UK’s Chancellor of the Exchequer, Philip Hammond, has today delivered his Spring Statement. Less formal or broad in scope than the Budget, which moved to the Autumn last year, this is not about announcements on tax or spending, but … Continue reading →
- UK Stamp Duty to be even higher for non-residents? 1 month ago Breaking news. It has been announced that the UK Government will shortly be issuing a new consultation document in which it will propose that the rate of Stamp Duty, the tax payable on purchase of a property, will increase further … Continue reading →
- The retirement time bomb & why it's even worse for women 3 months ago Retirement planning is rarely seen as an exciting topic but no one can deny that planning for your financial future is important. It becomes even more important when you find out that the vast majority of people are woefully underfunded … Continue reading →
- Financial resolutions - get your money in shape for 2019 2 months ago At this time of year it is popular to make New Year resolutions, but how many of those are about our finances? Making sure you are financially fit is as important as vowing to visit the gym regularly but once … Continue reading →
- UAE Public Holidays for 2019 4 months ago These are the official dates of public holidays for the UAE for the coming year, as well as notable dates, so you can make a note in your diary now and plan ahead. Actual days off work for both the … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Financial UAE
05:44 AM October 30, 2012
I personally know Keren Bobker the brains behind this amazing blog, totally dedicated with a passion for finance and ensuring we are all managing our assets safely.
17:17 PM June 12, 2013
well i think this blog is really good..keep posting such informative and wonderful post....
05:32 AM November 04, 2013
It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.Your web-site is very cool. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. Arun Panchariya Dubai
07:22 AM April 03, 2014
nice blog with finance articles,ty.