Latest Blog Posts »
- Need to know: How to plan for the worst when living in the UAE 1 week ago This article is designed to give you an overview of the sensible and practical steps that you should take to protect yourself and your family while resident in the UAE. I have written about each of these topics before, on … Continue reading →
- Higher education costs - the facts & how you can plan 1 week ago The days of most expats having their children’s school fees paid for them are gone and even if you have an education allowance as part of your salary package it will stop on finishing secondary school. If they then want … Continue reading →
- Why investing can be more than just money 3 weeks ago For a significant number of investors, investing in shares and funds can feel like a dance with the devil as they have to compromise personal values to achieve a return. With the growing awareness of the environmental impact of modern … Continue reading →
- UK Budget March 2021 - the facts for expats 1 month ago There is no question that this will not have been an easy Budget to put together. There are still uncertainties in respect of Covid19 and the UK economy has problems, for more than one reason. With so many people on … Continue reading →
- The future of investing is... flexible 2 months ago We all know that we need to invest our money to make it grow but the options for expats in the UAE have been a little limited, until now. Following changes in legislation, I am now delighted to offer fully … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Financial UAE
05:44 AM October 30, 2012
I personally know Keren Bobker the brains behind this amazing blog, totally dedicated with a passion for finance and ensuring we are all managing our assets safely.
17:17 PM June 12, 2013
well i think this blog is really good..keep posting such informative and wonderful post....
05:32 AM November 04, 2013
It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.Your web-site is very cool. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. Arun Panchariya Dubai
07:22 AM April 03, 2014
nice blog with finance articles,ty.