Latest Blog Posts »
- UAE Insolvency law - overview & information 3 weeks ago In November 2019, the UAE Government announced a new law for personal insolvency, to assist people with debt problems, and this has now come into effect. This is a real game changer as it will give people in difficulties an … Continue reading →
- Expats in The UAE & Money. 10 mistakes you want to avoid 2 months ago It is not uncommon for expats for make a few financial mistakes when they move to another country but proper planning, research and the right advice will mean you do the right things. This is a list of the most … Continue reading →
- Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! 3 months ago
- UAE Public Holidays for 2020 3 months ago These are the official dates of public holidays for the UAE for the coming year, as well as notable dates, so you can make a note in your diary now and plan ahead. Actual days of holiday for both the … Continue reading →
- How much do those Christmas pop songs earn every year? 3 months ago Every year, we hear familiar songs on the radio but have you ever stopped to wonder just how much the writers and performers receive from the repeated airplay? The amounts may surprise you as for the biggest songs the amounts … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Financial UAE
05:44 AM October 30, 2012
I personally know Keren Bobker the brains behind this amazing blog, totally dedicated with a passion for finance and ensuring we are all managing our assets safely.
17:17 PM June 12, 2013
well i think this blog is really good..keep posting such informative and wonderful post....
05:32 AM November 04, 2013
It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.Your web-site is very cool. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. Arun Panchariya Dubai
07:22 AM April 03, 2014
nice blog with finance articles,ty.