Latest Blog Posts »
- LEARN FRENCH BY LISTENING TO THE RADIO 1 week ago If you’re new to France, struggling to learn French, or trying to understand the culture, we highly recommend that you start listening to French radio. It’s […] The post LEARN FRENCH BY LISTENING TO THE RADIO appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- SANCTUARY SURF - GLAMPING IN THE MÉDOC 2 weeks ago James & Olly are two mates from Uni in England who both ended up in Bordeaux 7 years ago. When they’re not building and delivering the […] The post SANCTUARY SURF – GLAMPING IN THE MÉDOC appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- INTERVIEW WITH STREET ARTIST - JEAN ROOBLE 2 weeks ago Jean Rooble is a talented street artist from Bordeaux. He has created murals across the globe, and we wanted to know more about this artist that […] The post INTERVIEW WITH STREET ARTIST – JEAN ROOBLE appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- FROM THE CLASSROOM TO THE COAST - JAMES MARTIN 3 weeks ago James Martin is an Englishman balancing time between being a teacher and a surfcamp founder in Bordeaux. With these two activities, he has managed to find […] The post FROM THE CLASSROOM TO THE COAST – JAMES MARTIN appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- HOW TO INTEGRATE & GET A JOB IN FRANCE IN 4 STEPS 3 weeks ago When arriving in France from overseas we are all faced with the same problem. How do I find a job and how to I integrate into […] The post HOW TO INTEGRATE & GET A JOB IN FRANCE IN 4 STEPS appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bordeaux Expats has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!