Latest Blog Posts »
- SLOWRUSH - BRITPOP FROM BORDEAUX 4 months ago Introducing Bordeaux band Slowrush and their debut release, The Parallel World E.P. There’s a new band in town with a distinctively 21st-century Britpop feel. Please give […] The post SLOWRUSH – BRITPOP FROM BORDEAUX appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- THE ART & CRAFT OF BREAD MAKING 10 months ago Bread is a quintessential part of the French meal, be it a humble repast of bread, cheese and wine or an elegant experience of haute cuisine. […] The post THE ART & CRAFT OF BREAD MAKING appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- TRAM LINE B EXTENSION TO THE CAMPUS AND GRADIGNAN 10 months ago During the Bordeaux Métropole council meeting held on Friday, January 24, elected officials gave the green light for the extension to Tram B preview to connect […] The post TRAM LINE B EXTENSION TO THE CAMPUS AND GRADIGNAN appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- CASTING CALL - SHORT FILM WITH PEAKY BLINDERS STAR 10 months ago Urgent casting // Paid Gig // Bordeaux For a short film with Vincent Regan (from the film the 300) and Packy Lee (from the Peaky Blinders […] The post CASTING CALL – SHORT FILM WITH PEAKY BLINDERS STAR appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- GET FIT & HAVE FUN - AUSSIE STYLE 10 months ago Australian Personal Training in Bordeaux – Get fit, have fun & practice your English OZ-360 founder Ben Hill moved to Bordeaux in April 2018 he is […] The post GET FIT & HAVE FUN – AUSSIE STYLE appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bordeaux Expats has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!