Latest Blog Posts »
- Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport set for renovations 1 day ago Development plans for the Bordeaux Mérignac airport are expected sooner rather than later with the increase of international travellers. The airport has seen approximately 6.2 million […] The post Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport set for renovations appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- Exploring the Gironde Estuary 3 days ago The Gironde Estuary is the largest in Europe and holds many secrets. Namely, the Right Bank is a an amazing treasure trove of hidden gems. Written […] The post Exploring the Gironde Estuary appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- Bordeaux Airport - Tram Connection previewed for 2021 1 week ago The highly anticipated extension of the Tram Line A, to connect the Bordeaux Mérignac Airport, is slated for the end of 2021. The extension will create […] The post Bordeaux Airport – Tram Connection previewed for 2021 appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- The Bordeaux Kitchen book 2 weeks ago Tania Teschke is a writer and photographer passionate about French food and wine, who holds a diploma in wine science and tasting from the University of […] The post The Bordeaux Kitchen book appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- OZ-360 Fitness - Australian Fitness in Bordeaux 2 weeks ago Ben Hill is the operator behind new Fitness group, OZ-360 Fitness. Hailing from Australia, he brings with him a laid back approach to lifestyle and a […] The post OZ-360 Fitness – Australian Fitness in Bordeaux appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bordeaux Expats has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!