Latest Blog Posts »
- GET FIT & HAVE FUN - AUSSIE STYLE 19 hours ago Australian Personal Training in Bordeaux – Get fit, have fun & practice your English OZ-360 founder Ben Hill moved to Bordeaux in April 2018 he is […] The post GET FIT & HAVE FUN – AUSSIE STYLE appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- TU & VOUS - HOW TO DECIDE WHICH TO USE 3 months ago Let’s face it, coming from an non-francophone background, the formal ‘vous’ and informal ‘tu’ can be a nightmare for us Anglophones to master. Here is a […] The post TU & VOUS – HOW TO DECIDE WHICH TO USE appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- NEOSHAMANS - RUBEN CARRASCO SOLO SHOW 4 months ago Ruben Carrasco is a Mexican-Canadian artist based in Montreal and is currently showing his work in a solo show at the Magnetic Art Gallery in Bordeaux. […] The post NEOSHAMANS – RUBEN CARRASCO SOLO SHOW appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- THE ROBOTS HAVE ARRIVED AT CAP SCIENCES 5 months ago Useful, disturbing, indispensable, insensitive: Robots intimidate as much as they fascinate. The robots have arrived at Cap Sciences in Bordeaux, come and explore this new revolution! […] The post THE ROBOTS HAVE ARRIVED AT CAP SCIENCES appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- COUSIN ET COMPAGNIE - NATURAL WINE CELLAR 6 months ago Founded in 1993 by 2 Danish expatriates and cousins, Cousin et Compagnie is one of the oldest wine shops of the historical Bordeaux, and one of […] The post COUSIN ET COMPAGNIE – NATURAL WINE CELLAR appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bordeaux Expats has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!