Latest Blog Posts »
- SLOWRUSH - BRITPOP FROM BORDEAUX 2 years ago Introducing Bordeaux band Slowrush and their debut release, The Parallel World E.P. There’s a new band in town with a distinctively 21st-century Britpop feel. Please give […] The post SLOWRUSH – BRITPOP FROM BORDEAUX appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- THE ART & CRAFT OF BREAD MAKING 2 years ago Bread is a quintessential part of the French meal, be it a humble repast of bread, cheese and wine or an elegant experience of haute cuisine. […] The post THE ART & CRAFT OF BREAD MAKING appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- TRAM LINE B EXTENSION TO THE CAMPUS AND GRADIGNAN 2 years ago During the Bordeaux Métropole council meeting held on Friday, January 24, elected officials gave the green light for the extension to Tram B preview to connect […] The post TRAM LINE B EXTENSION TO THE CAMPUS AND GRADIGNAN appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- CASTING CALL - SHORT FILM WITH PEAKY BLINDERS STAR 2 years ago Urgent casting // Paid Gig // Bordeaux For a short film with Vincent Regan (from the film the 300) and Packy Lee (from the Peaky Blinders […] The post CASTING CALL – SHORT FILM WITH PEAKY BLINDERS STAR appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- GET FIT & HAVE FUN - AUSSIE STYLE 2 years ago Australian Personal Training in Bordeaux – Get fit, have fun & practice your English OZ-360 founder Ben Hill moved to Bordeaux in April 2018 he is […] The post GET FIT & HAVE FUN – AUSSIE STYLE appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bordeaux Expats has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!