Latest Blog Posts »
- THE ROBOTS HAVE ARRIVED AT CAP SCIENCES 1 month ago Useful, disturbing, indispensable, insensitive: Robots intimidate as much as they fascinate. The robots have arrived at Cap Sciences in Bordeaux, come and explore this new revolution! […] The post THE ROBOTS HAVE ARRIVED AT CAP SCIENCES appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- COUSIN ET COMPAGNIE - NATURAL WINE CELLAR 2 months ago Founded in 1993 by 2 Danish expatriates and cousins, Cousin et Compagnie is one of the oldest wine shops of the historical Bordeaux, and one of […] The post COUSIN ET COMPAGNIE – NATURAL WINE CELLAR appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- LEARN FRENCH BY LISTENING TO THE RADIO 4 months ago If you’re new to France, struggling to learn French, or trying to understand the culture, we highly recommend that you start listening to French radio. It’s […] The post LEARN FRENCH BY LISTENING TO THE RADIO appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- SANCTUARY SURF - GLAMPING IN THE MÉDOC 4 months ago James & Olly are two mates from Uni in England who both ended up in Bordeaux 7 years ago. When they’re not building and delivering the […] The post SANCTUARY SURF – GLAMPING IN THE MÉDOC appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
- INTERVIEW WITH STREET ARTIST - JEAN ROOBLE 4 months ago Jean Rooble is a talented street artist from Bordeaux. He has created murals across the globe, and we wanted to know more about this artist that […] The post INTERVIEW WITH STREET ARTIST – JEAN ROOBLE appeared first on Bordeaux Expats.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bordeaux Expats has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!