10 Feet Traveling
Latest Blog Posts »
- New 360 Virtual Tours & Views of Tamarindo 1 year ago We’ve been experimenting with starting to film 360-degree, virtual reality videos of Tamarindo and the surrounding area and we wanted to share some of that with you via our brand new YouTube Channel called Tamarindo 360. Right now we have virtual reality experiences on both the beach and in town...
- Costa Rica is Open! Traveling During COVID 1 year ago We have finally arrived back in Costa Rica after a 15-month hiatus. It’s great to be home. We’ve had a number of people ask what it was like to travel during the pandemic and also what it’s been like in Tamarindo since we’ve returned, so I thought I’d write a little post to talk aboutKeep...
- It's the End of an Era for Us 2 years ago If you had asked me 8 years ago to predict what our life would look like in 2019, never in my wildest dreams would I have been able to predict where we are today. A 6-month visit to Costa Rica in 2011 turned into a life in Costa Rica over the next 8 years. IKeep Reading!
- The Turtles at the Ostional National Wildlife Refuge 4 years ago Here is a quick clip of some of the turtles at Ostional a few weekends ago as they began their nesting cycle. We’ve been in Costa Rica on and off for 8 years now and this was the first time we were able to experience this amazing ritual.Keep Reading!
- Tamarindo, Langosta & Avellanas Video from the Air 5 years ago We created another film about Tamarindo, Langosta and Avellanas from the drone. This was filmed over the course of 4 months. We have a new drone this year, so we’re excited to start working with it and testing out what we can create with this one. Until then, enjoy the film and let us knowKeep...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 10 Feet Traveling has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!