En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Perfect Long Weekend in Charleston 1 month ago With a four-day weekend coming up, my husband and I decided to hop on a plane and head south to Charleston, South Carolina. With a long NYC winter on the horizon we wanted to get out of town and have a relaxing few days to wander around a new city. With almost three full days … Continue reading...
- Lens on September 2019 2 months ago September was a whirlwind of a month. With two major events at work to prepare for, plus a number of personal commitments, I had little time to realize that the month was flying by. Restaurants Stuck mostly to the East Side this month! The 128 Bar and Bistro (Upper East Side) – I had the …...
- Lens on August 2019 2 months ago I’m finally catching up on the last bits of summer, now that it’s getting cold. August was the final hurrah before the rush of September and colder temperatures: enjoying being outside, summer concerts and performances, and eating tasty treats. Restaurants Some new favorites in Manhattan....
- What to do: A Weekend in Upper Cape Cod 3 months ago Over Labor Day weekend, my husband and I snuck out of busy New York City and headed east to Cape Cod, Massachusetts in search of some relaxing coastline. Since we didn’t plan the trip too far in advance, so decided to keep it easy and stay on the ‘upper’ Cape, or the most western section. …...
- What I Packed in my Carry-on for 10 Days in France During the 2019 Heatwave! 3 months ago This summer I had the amazing opportunity to travel to France for ten days. During the first half of the week, two friends and I drove around Normandy to see historic, quaint towns, and to cross Mont St. Michel off their bucket list. The second half of the week, I spent the rest of the … Continue...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)