En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lens on August 2018 2 months ago With this month coming to a close, I feel the wings of fall beating around the corner! Fortunately it is still blazing hot so I don’t think summer is going to let go without a fight. This month felt busy and quiet at the same time. I was so glad to have a long holiday… Read More Lens on...
- Unique New York: My NY in 25 2 months ago I am a proud New Yorker, having lived here on and off (mostly on) since 2012. Ever since I was in high school, I wanted to live in Manhattan, and made countless trips on the Metro North to explore and get to know the city. I’ve lived in 4 neighborhoods, 2 boroughs, and am solidly… Read More...
- The Perfect Day in Santo Domingo's Zona Colonial 2 months ago Zona Colonial – Santo Domingo’s historic district, is a World Heritage site of UNESCO, and a place that will forever hold a piece of my heart. If you’re spending one day in Santo Domingo or if it’s your first time in Zona, for those who like to browse shops and eat, this is your list!…...
- A Week in London 3 months ago This is one post I’ve been sitting on for two years – I went to London in Spring 2016 and stayed with a very good friend of mine who planned a really lovely week for me. When she is in New York, we like to go to museums, Broadway plays, and get tea, so we… Read More A Week in London
- Lens on July 2018 3 months ago Somehow, the calendar magically changed over to August, with July just creeping right on by, and with it, most of summer! While there’s still plenty of sweltering hot weather to be had here in New York City, something about it being August brings back ‘back-to-school’ feelings, and that the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)