En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Low-Buy Year in Review 3 months ago In 2019 I embarked on a low-buy year to try to use up all the beauty and body care products that I had stashed away in our apartment. My plan was not to buy anything unless I used up everything in that category and needed a replacement. Looking back it was a pretty ambitious project … Continue...
- An Artsy Long Weekend in Miami 4 months ago This past February, my mother and I went on a girls trip to Miami over a long weekend. She and I both like to look at museums, funky shops, and eat similar cuisine, so we had a blast together! It was so great to spend time with her and explore new-to-me places in Miami, especially … Continue...
- Quarantine Cooking 4 months ago Happy Memorial Day weekend!!! We’ve now been socially isolated for over two months, so I am popping on to share some recipes I’ve made recently. I’ll start with some that I can personally vouch for from the internet, and will follow that up with some recipes I put together using what I have...
- Quarantine Routine 6 months ago The world has changed so much since my last full post, and doing monthly recaps just doesn’t seem feasible right now. Living in quarantine, days blend from one to the next with no real delineation. Weeks crawl by or fly by. With many people around the world in a similar situation, it’s helpful...
- Photoblog: Lone boat 5 months ago A lone boat waits at Boca Chica Beach, from a trip to the Dominican Republic in 2017
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)