En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lens on October 2019 3 months ago Never a moment too late, here’s my recap of October! Following a busy September, I spent October catching up with friends and family, relaxing, and some days with a cough/cold that I tried to kick with lots of tea, cough drops and rest. I tried my best to listen to my body and rest. Restaurants...
- The Perfect Long Weekend in Charleston 4 months ago With a four-day weekend coming up, my husband and I decided to hop on a plane and head south to Charleston, South Carolina. With a long NYC winter on the horizon we wanted to get out of town and have a relaxing few days to wander around a new city. With almost three full days … Continue reading...
- Lens on September 2019 5 months ago September was a whirlwind of a month. With two major events at work to prepare for, plus a number of personal commitments, I had little time to realize that the month was flying by. Restaurants Stuck mostly to the East Side this month! The 128 Bar and Bistro (Upper East Side) – I had the …...
- Lens on August 2019 5 months ago I’m finally catching up on the last bits of summer, now that it’s getting cold. August was the final hurrah before the rush of September and colder temperatures: enjoying being outside, summer concerts and performances, and eating tasty treats. Restaurants Some new favorites in Manhattan....
- What to do: A Weekend in Upper Cape Cod 6 months ago Over Labor Day weekend, my husband and I snuck out of busy New York City and headed east to Cape Cod, Massachusetts in search of some relaxing coastline. Since we didn’t plan the trip too far in advance, so decided to keep it easy and stay on the ‘upper’ Cape, or the most western section. …...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)