En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Perfect Day in Santo Domingo's Zona Colonial 1 day ago Zona Colonial – Santo Domingo’s historic district, is a World Heritage site of UNESCO, and a place that will forever hold a piece of my heart. If you’re spending one day in Santo Domingo or if it’s your first time in Zona, for those who like to browse shops and eat, this is your list!…...
- A Week in London 5 days ago This is one post I’ve been sitting on for two years – I went to London in Spring 2016 and stayed with a very good friend of mine who planned a really lovely week for me. When she is in New York, we like to go to museums, Broadway plays, and get tea, so we… Read More A Week in London
- Lens on July 2018 1 week ago Somehow, the calendar magically changed over to August, with July just creeping right on by, and with it, most of summer! While there’s still plenty of sweltering hot weather to be had here in New York City, something about it being August brings back ‘back-to-school’ feelings, and that the...
- Unique New York: Open Garden Day NYC (Harlem style) 2 weeks ago On Saturday, July 14, NYC Parks GreenThumb hosted the first ever Open Garden Day NYC! Over 70 community gardens across the five boroughs were all open at the same time, in celebration of GreenThumb’s 40th Anniversary. Gardens were either hosting a workshop, having a concert, or just being open...
- Photoblog: A Long Weekend in the Adirondacks 3 weeks ago For the past few summers, my family has spent a few days in upstate New York, basking in nature and exploring the local towns – usually in the Catskills. It’s always a highly anticipated trip for me, as it is a chance to get out of the city and really relax. My travel style is… Read More...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)