En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lens on November 2018 2 days ago It was a busy month at work for me, but I still managed to enjoy lots of food, fun and even a trip out of the city (in addition to a family-filled Thanksgiving!) Restaurants A smattering of different cuisines this month, yum! Up Thai (Upper East Side) – delicious food in a nicely decorated...
- Lens on October 2018 3 weeks ago The fall seems to be a busy time for me at work – by the time I come home, I don’t want to get back on the computer to work on writing a blog post, hence this post about October midway through November! But this morning, I’m up early and here I am, writing away.… Read More Lens on...
- Lens on September 2018 2 months ago After many weeks of unbearably hot NYC weather in September complete with grime, sweat, and too-cool subways, it’s finally fall and boy does it feel like it. I’ve stocked up on pumpkin-flavored goodies from Trader Joe’s and have broken into my stash of cool-weather clothes that have been...
- Lens on August 2018 3 months ago With this month coming to a close, I feel the wings of fall beating around the corner! Fortunately it is still blazing hot so I don’t think summer is going to let go without a fight. This month felt busy and quiet at the same time. I was so glad to have a long holiday… Read More Lens on...
- Unique New York: My NY in 25 4 months ago I am a proud New Yorker, having lived here on and off (mostly on) since 2012. Ever since I was in high school, I wanted to live in Manhattan, and made countless trips on the Metro North to explore and get to know the city. I’ve lived in 4 neighborhoods, 2 boroughs, and am solidly… Read More...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)