En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Week in Miami Itinerary 4 days ago Heading to Miami for a week? There’s no dearth of options in the area. However if you’re like me, a bit sun/beach averse, you may be more interested in exploring neighborhoods and getting a feel for what the area is really like. My husband and I just spent a lovely week down there soaking up...
- Lens on January 2019 2 weeks ago We kicked off the new year with a wonderful weekend in the Hamptons with some friends, and seeing some family, (followed by a stomach bug of some sort) but the year is getting better and better!!! January felt very long and I feel like we were hibernating in the apartment as much as possible with...
- Two Week Dream Itinerary in the Dominican Republic - without the Resorts! 3 weeks ago With NYC fully in the grasp of winter, I’ve been dreaming of a warm getaway to the Caribbean. If you have your trip booked and are looking to plan two full weeks, look no further! My dream itinerary will take you to the capital, the countryside, and of course the beach – all without being …...
- Bath and Beauty Stash: January 2019 3 weeks ago After Christmas and early January is the time to ‘stock up’ they say, when there are plenty of sales, but you are flush with holiday gifts. This is the “predicament” I found myself in this month, after I had done a bit of shopping at Bath and Body Works during their semiannual sale, and...
- 2019: A Low Buy Year! 2 months ago As the new year has kicked off, I’ve been thinking of what I can do to positively impact my 2019. While I hope to continue on some self-improvement projects and planning some exiting trips during the year, I wanted to also do a ‘slower’ project that I can tangibly see the results. Last year,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)