En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lens on May 2019 23 hours ago May flew by with fun weekend trips and packed weeknights, and at this very moment, most of June has flown by as well! But I don’t want to miss a monthly update. I don’t see my schedule slowing down any time soon. I need a vacation… good thing July 4 weekend isn’t too far off. … Continue...
- Lens on April 2019 2 months ago It’s finally May, and thank goodness! I’ve been working on some big projects that finally wrapped, and with a few weekly activities (choir rehearsal, running in preparation for my first-ever 5k in May, and also taking very fun salsa classes with my husband), I felt like I’m back in graduate...
- Memorable Meals of Mexico City 2 months ago Last February, my husband and I spent a week in Mexico City as a somewhat belated honeymoon. We love to eat and tried a number of different restaurants in the city. Here’s a little review of the most memorable meals we had during our trip. We stayed in Roma Norte so you’ll see some of …...
- Lens on March 2019 2 months ago Happy Spring everyone! We’re slowly clawing our way out of the winter cold with plenty of sunshine! Flowers are starting to bloom and I’m excited to give my winter coat a break for a few months. I had plenty of after-work commitments which meant plenty of socializing with friends! My husband...
- Low Buy 2019 Update: One Quarter Through! 2 months ago We’re three months into the year, which means I am a quarter of the way through my Low-Buy year. I set out on a mindful year in an attempt to shrink my beauty/body care stash by using up what I have, and to only buy replacements when I’ve run out of a category completely. You … Continue...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)