Notes From Another Land
Latest Blog Posts »
- Low To No Cost Professional Development Events You Can Bring Your Kids To This Summer 2 days ago In the spirit of sharing what's on in Ottawa–with the goal of breaking those feelings of isolation, cabin fever, creative urge and desire to connect with other humans you're not related to–here are a few low to no cost events happening around the city over the coming weeks.
- Tapping Into My Intuition 5 days ago Call it self-care, personal development, life or business planning...I call it getting back in touch with yourself and listening to the inner voice we so often question or silence completely. I use my experiences, storytelling and intuition to help others with self reflection.
- Babies, Business + Breakfast: Marketing and Sales Summer Pop-Up Event 2019 1 week ago It's all about relationships: This is what parent-friendly professional development looks like. I will admit, I didn't take many notes this time around because I was too busy meeting people, making coffees, ensuring everyone was having a good time and mixing together.
- Mixing work and life 3 weeks ago It is ok to change your plans. Change your mind. Change your life. Hell, I have moved countries four times it is DEFINITELY ok by me to change all of the above. Life is for living and experimenting, find what works for you and if it is elusive...keep trying new things!
- New Course On Startup Blogging: Validate Your Business Idea 1 month ago It is based on the three-hour workshop I delivered for WordCamp Ottawa last weekend but will go into more detail, focusing primarily on idea validation, with the added benefits of weekly accountability, templates and resources, a bit of virtual community, a sprinkling of positive vibes (always) and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Notes From Another Land has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!