Notes From Another Land
Latest Blog Posts »
- Baby In The Boardroom: Transcript of CreativeMornings Ottawa Lightning Talk 6 days ago I presented at April’s CreativeMornings Ottawa event on the theme of ‘Inclusive’, where I did a five-minute lightning talk alongside my two children, Ethan, who is a little under three […]
- How She Built It: Mixing Babies + Business 1 week ago There was stroller parking, baby change tables on site, a play area and a table set up with colouring paper, crayons and markers. There was also paper and pens for the parents to take notes during the talk. The wagon we used to transport our event supplies into the venue from the parking lot...
- Reciprocity and parent-friendly event planning 2 weeks ago I have learned (sometimes the hard way, sometimes the easy way), when you don’t ask, you don’t get. As I’ve become clearer in my ‘asks’, I have also become more gracious in my acceptance of things (love, help, time, advice, money) and I also in turn give what I can, when I can.
- Parent-friendly presenting in real-time at CreativeMornings Ottawa! 3 weeks ago I don’t often post pics of my kids on social media but since I just did a talk on the theme of ‘Inclusive’ for CreativeMornings Ottawa alongside them both, here’s […]
- #BYOBaby to CreativeMornings Ottawa! 1 month ago #BYOBaby to CreativeMornings Ottawa! I’ll be doing a five-minute ‘Lightning Talk’ at the April CreativeMornings Ottawa event on the theme of ‘Inclusive’.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Notes From Another Land has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!