Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Prague TV Tower Is Actually A Rocket 1 day ago This video is already three years old but currently going viral again in social media: The Prague TV tower in Žižkov is “on the run”, launched into space. Best watched in full screen! The post Prague TV Tower Is Actually A Rocket appeared first on Weird Things in Prague.
- Poullet Beef Burgers 2 months ago Something you don’t eat every day: “Poullet Beef” burgers. Is this going to be some kind of beef from a poulet? Nope. It is trhané maso z hovězího krku and therefore pulled beef. I... The post Poullet Beef Burgers appeared first on Weird Things in Prague.
- The Day I Met Methuselah 2 months ago On my way home I overtook that old man who was walking at quite a remarkable speed. Then I noticed his shirt. It says “paměť národa”, literally: “Memory of the nation”. It clearly refers... The post The Day I Met Methuselah appeared first on Weird Things in Prague.
- After-Election One-Way Air Tickets On Sale For Young Czechs 7 months ago The website happyfly.cz has reacted to the re-election of president Zeman earlier today with offering cheap air tickets from the Czech Republic to the world. The post After-Election One-Way Air Tickets On Sale For Young Czechs appeared first on Weird Things in Prague.
- "Accessible" Way to the Metro - Longest Diversion Ever? 9 months ago If you travel by wheelchair or with a pram and want do get on the Prague metro at the station Vltavská, you will have to count with a diversion that looks really ridiculous on... The post “Accessible” Way to the Metro – Longest Diversion Ever? appeared first on Weird Things in Prague.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!