Rose City Transplants
Latest Blog Posts »
- Full Disclosure 5 years ago We rip out floors, move back in our house, and I let go of one of my most guarded secrets.
- A Shattered Return 5 years ago “I’m in my own reality,” said the woman behind the counter, a sad smile lifting the corner of her mouth. This was Wednesday morning. “It’s so much better there, people are just so somber today.” Well no fucking shit. The alternate reality thing is apt. Well, perhaps not apt but...
- The New New Normal 5 years ago See what happens when you lose the routine? You stop writing the blog and then your mother texts you with sad pictures of your niece and shames you. Word to the wise and the recently repatriated; don't let this happen to you.
- The City of Roses 5 years ago A day late, a dollar less expensive and Portland is still weird as hell. And I love it.
- Hello, Tues— Monday 5 years ago Moving back doesn't happen all in one go, no does it?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Rose City Transplants has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!