Latest Blog Posts »
- Travelling Through Belgium: Cities to Visit in Belgium for an Unforgettable Trip 2 years ago Belgium is an incredible country. From Brussels to Leuven, passing through Bruges or Ghent, this country is often overseen as a travel destination. It’s full of history and tradition, as well as both Flemish and modern architecture, depending on the city you visit, which makes it a very...
- Discovering a Different Side of Vienna with Secret City Trails' Gamified Vienna Walking Tours 2 years ago Ever wanted to explore Vienna at your own pace whilst still keeping it interesting? Secret City Trails' Gamified Self-Guided Vienna Walking Tours are for you!
- How to Make the Most of a Weekend in Madrid: The Ultimate Madrid Getaway Guide 2 years ago This guide to a weekend in Madrid covers all need-to-know. From things to do in Madrid to food. Read on to make sure you make the most of your next visit to the Spanish capital.
- The Best Winter Destinations in Europe You Shouldn't Miss 3 years ago Winter is a great time to visit Europe. With temperatures plummeting in most of the continent, there's no better way to enjoy jumper weather than with a heart-warming drink while exploring some of the best winter destinations in Europe. Whether you are a winter-sports aficionado or want to see the...
- 36 of the Best Hikes in the World You Should Check Out at Least Once in Your Life 4 years ago This post is all about the best hikes in the world.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wanderwings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!